- It’s fun! Most especially with friends. Besides, there’s something childishly fun about putting on giant armor and have people so amazed that you built it that with your own hands.
- Honor your favorite characters. Many movies and characters may make a great difference on your childhood or your thoughts.
- It can satisfy your vanity!At cosplay exhibition, people will notice you. If your outfit is good, people ask to take photos of you, and when that happens you feel like a star.
- Make new friends. It’s an easy way to see other people who have the same tastes and also can meet like minded people and take pictures together. Cosplay also helps break a social barrier and makes you easier to approach for socializing.
- Let loose. Being in costume/character gives a chance to let loose, to be someone that can’t be in real life. It gives you a great sense of satisfaction,
- Enjoy the challenge and the processing of making costumes. The process is amazing. It’s also a good way to improve your skills or build technical skills such as sewing and sculpting.
About costumes, we can see many people are willing to make by themselves But due to the limit of time, energy and creative ideas, so it’s a good way to buy from online shop.