1993 - Transgirl - Pan - 'Straya - Avvy by Ghastyghoul!
A fat foxgirl who does stuff sometimes, but not all the time. Have a question? Check my FAQ.
1) Who is your favorite character (of your own or someone else)?
a very close tie between the andrewoids and douglas from doctor monster
2) Why are they your favorite character?
aesthetic, voice, personality. flavour of the month probably
3) Why do you draw?
self-expression and exploration, and jokes
4) Do you like drawing?
no, that's why i do it all the time and suffer mentally when i don't do it
that was sarcasm
5) Do you like making digital art or traditional art better?
i prefer digital but i haven't built the drive to shift entirely from traditional+digital to just straight-up digital
6) What do you value in art? Emotion, realism, meaning, etc.
i like the joy it can bring people
7) Do you listen to music when you draw?
usually during the digital stage
8) Do you have a favorite music artist?
i have flavours of the month based on what piece of music i want but simon viklund has provided me the most consistent enjoyment
9) Can you make music? Songwriting or playing an instrument
i can sing the wrong lyrics to a song and ruin it for people
10) If you could go anywhere in the world for free as a month vacation (don't worry about work, school, or your responsibilities at home, those are taken care of), where would you choose to go?
england, probably. i have tonnes more friends across canada and america combined but both me and amber wanna go to the general vicinity of europe and england has much less surface area to traverse so we could see more of it
11) Would you rather live in a big city or in the boondocks?
unknown. i love the busyness of the city moving around me but i prefer the quiet nature and solitude of forest-type areas. probably a suburban area on the outskirts of a major city.
12) What is your ideal, fantasy home? (if you could have any house you can imagine, for free with no strings or consequences, what would you like? it's okay if it's not realistic)
off-ground (whether an apartment in a high-rise or a multi-story house). relatively open-plan but with small nooks and crannies for solo time and recording