Rules And Guidelines
- Only Mothcats members may participate. (All members automatically agree to our Species Terms and Conditions.)
- All participants must have a Mothcat Bank.
- Members do not need to own a Mothcat or subspecies to participate.
- Both admins and members can participate.
- Submit all quest-related entries to this folder (if applicable).
- Reply to the featured comment with completed quest entries and a link to your bank
- Tag all quest entries with [Q] in the title
- Place a link to this quest in the description of the deviation (if applicable).
- Check out our quest guide for general info on quests.
- No collabs allowed for this quest
- Multiple entries are accepted for this quest.
- Only 3 entries count towards the quest tracker but every entry will receive a reward
- Entries must be actually helpful in some form- it does not need to be successful (or terribly serious), but it can't be actively detrimental.
- All art must be UNIQUE and drawn specifically for this quest.
- Must meet the following requirements:
- Contain [at least] a simple background that depicts the surrounding environment
- Show 75% or more of the participating Mothcats' bodies
- Be colored
- Shading is OPTIONAL.
- Including the NPC is encouraged but not required.
It's not uncommon to find Honey around, but it's much less common to see her covered in what appears to be, ironically, honey, trying futility to clean some of the sticky liquid off.
She brightens up a bit immediately upon seeing you. "Oh, hi!" She exclaims, before frowning just a touch. "Yeah, I know it's a bit silly, but..."
"Well, there were a couple of Bumblebuns who wanted some help getting some honey, so I tried to help and... Well, they did at least get some of it!" She explains, managing to sound genuinely pleased she still had some kind of success, despite the situation. "But now I can't get any of this out..." She adds in a less enthusiastic tone, picking at some of the aforementioned honey.
This goes on for a minute before she looks at you. "Can you maybe find me something to help me get this out? I'll give you something I found in the hive if you do!"
Honey loves everyone, and she especially loves to help everyone! This time though, she's gotten into some trouble. She was trying to help some Bumblebuns get a snack, and instead managed to get herself covered in.... honey. Can you help her out?
Prize for Completion
Comment with completed entries here.
Questions can be asked here.
All entries for this quest are due on September 30st 2017 at 8:59:59 pm PDT.
Please be patient and do not harass anyone to update your transaction. We aim to update at least once every 72 hours.