Any questions or concerns regarding the Terms and Conditions should be sent to the GROUP and not individual admins.
We operate on a three-strike system. Members who break our terms and conditions may receive a infraction depending on the situation. After a user gains three infractions, they will be subject to consideration of being removed and/or banned from Mothcats and any future groups owned by floramisa.
- Please give credit to floramisa for owning Mothcats.
- Credit is required everywhere you post art of your character on.
- Making comments about high pricing towards anyone is impolite and will not be tolerated.
- Likewise, do not comment about how someone is "hoarding" Mothcats or similar comments.
- If a member problem should arise, please send a note to the group to discuss it.
- There are plenty of active admins who will answer questions and correct improper behavior without needing a third party to step in.
- If someone is having issues or has done something wrong, note the group so that an admin can fix the issue.
- We do not claim the idea of moth-cat hybrids. Please do not harass users who might own or are selling designs of such characters.
- Commission journals must be Mothcat-specific or provide Mothcat examples as well.
- Deleting or removing deviations and resubmitting them is also not allowed within this time frame.
- This also applies to repeated commission offers and trade journals.
- Please refrain from spamming our gallery.
- Most Mothcats events are RNG-based, and users are highly encouraged to participate in them to earn potential rewards, such as Flower Tokens, crafting items, accessories, Mothcat trait changes, and even Mothcat MYO's.
- Cheating and dishonest behavior in the MothcatMarket will result in an immediate ban from the ARPG - and potentially one from the main group, depending on the severity of the offense.
- Users who harass admins for responses within this time frame will receive a warning for the first offense and an infraction for every offense thereon after.
- You may tag or note Mothkitten for any inquiries. Do not tag/note individual admins.
- Do not tag multiple admins.
- If two weeks have passed and you haven't received your prizes, feel free to contact us for updates on the situation.
- You may claim prizes up until one month after each event. Users late in claiming their prizes forfeit their claim to them.
- Mothcat owners are welcome to make tentative journals without submitting to the group.
- Users seeking to trade for or purchase Mothcats may also submit to the gallery with non-tentative offers.
- We are not obligated to award tokens missed from improper title tagging.
- Mothcats are a closed species and you cannot make your own without permission.
- Permission is given in the form of "Make-Your-Own" or "MYO" slots.
- All MYO designs must follow the MYO Mothcat Guidelines.
- It is highly encouraged to resize all adoptables to smaller, lower-resolution versions.
- It is highly encouraged to watermark all artwork to prevent theft.
- Give credit to the original artist should you post your purchased adoptable anywhere.
- Please discuss this with floramisa or the guest artist if you would like to have an adoptable held for you.
- Holds may be cancelled under the discretion of floramisa, or the guest artist under certain circumstances.
- Holds and payment plans are only available for AB's.
- Payment plans require a minimum down payment of 50%.
- Includes minor color and slight marking changes
- Accessories and clothing may be added to your Mothcat by visiting Aldoran Fashion.
- Do not draw art of your Mothcat wearing accessories that have not been crafted yet, except for comedic/AU purposes.
- Comedic/AU accessories can be uploaded once before it must be crafted for further use.
- Different interpretations of the same comedic/AU accessory do not count more than once.
- Accessories/items drawn for event prompts can be drawn repeatedly, but only for the event!
- Always link the Misaverse entry for Mothcats put up for trade/sale/raffle in the group.
- Users who are banned from the group CANNOT obtain ownership of another Mothcat.
- Click here to view the Mothcats blacklist for publicly banned users.
- Banned users will automatically have their Mothcats rendered "inactive."
- Inactive Mothcats are not officially recognized in the group and may not be used for prompts or the ARPG.
- Banned users cannot be gifted or traded Mothcats.
- All trades, resales, and gifts are final. If you want a Mothcat you used to own back, you will have to trade for it back.
- APPROVED and REGISTERED MYO designs may be resold, retraded, or gifted. MYO slots may only be transferred as a gift. ** UPDATED **
- Note the group to change the resale status of the MYO Mothcat - only Mothcats that have been updated on the masterlist are able to be resold (only applies to slots that were purchased). ** NEW **
- MYO slots may be gifted to others at the MYO Exchange Kiosk if proof of slot ownership is provided
- Offering to get a design approved and then trading it to the person is still considered trading an MYO slot and is not allowed.
- Reselling at a higher price will require appraisal from floramisa prior to making the listing.
- Purchasing an adopt for higher than what was allowed will result in similar punishment.
- MYO Mothcats may not be traded for real life merchandise to prevent abuse and gouging.
- Mothcats with zero resale value may not be traded for real life merchandise to prevent abuse and gouging.
- Includes items that are "currently owned" by potential traders due to the potential shipping/handling costs.
- See individual Misaverse entries for details on resale values.
- The total purchase amount may not add up to higher than the original price, which includes shipping/handling costs.
- Intentionally trading for any amount higher requires appraisal from floramisa prior to making the listing.
- Disclaimer: Mothcats is not responsible for merchandise lost in transit and will not reverse any Misaverse updates based on such claims.
- This only includes sites that allows cross-trading.
- All Misaverse updates must include clear trade agreements and proof that the trade took place.
- Disclaimer: Mothcats is not responsible for currency/items/pets lost after the trade and will not reverse any Misaverse updates based on such claims.
- They can be gifted or retraded.
- They can be gifted or traded.
- Mothcats purchased as gifts fall under this rule.
- This also includes OFFERING for trades before the minimum time limit.
How can I get a Mothcat?
You can get a Mothcat from purchasing it as an adoptable, winning it from events, or from MYO/customs.
Are MYO's/customs open?
All details on upcoming MYO's customs can be found on floramisa's profile or on the Mothcats home page.
Will you trade a Mothcat MYO/custom for an MYO/custom of my species?
I'll take a look, but probably not.
Can I suggest themes for future Mothcat adopts?
Of course! We're always open to suggestions.
Can I change the color of my Mothcat?
You can change the appearance of your Mothcat (color/markings/traits) by visiting Ayana's Beauty Salon.
Can I add/remove accessories to my Mothcat?
Accessories and clothing may be added to or removed from your Mothcat by visiting the Inventory/Bank Updates Kiosk.
What are dyes/crafting materials used for?
Dyes and crafting materials are part of our ARPG. Please refer to this link for guides/tutorials about our ARPG elements.
Can I buy Flower Tokens with points?
Can you update my Mothcat Bank?
Bank accounts are updated every few days, so please be patient.
Will you give me Flower Tokens for X?
You will earn a set amount of Flower Tokens [info here] for submitting your Mothcat-related artwork to the group. However, you will not get any free ones just by asking.
Can I make my Mothcat MYO a Mothkitten or Mothlion (or based off an already existing Mothcat)?
No. The creation of Mothkittens and Mothlions are exclusive to floramisa only. These will be released under special circumstances. To be respectful to the owners of current Mothcats, MYOs cannot be designed off of already existing Mothcats.
I saw someone else selling moth-cat hybrid designs/species, is this okay?
Of course! In no way do we claim that moth-cat/cat-moth hybrids are 100% our original idea, and do not expect others to not make similar hybrid designs. Just in order to have YOUR moth-cat usable in our ARPG group, they need to come from us. Please do not harass or bother other artists who may draw moth-cat/cat-moth/etc hybrids, anyone found doing this will face punishment within the group!
Last updated October 4th 2017