MoscoMoon's avatar
An Enthusiastic Art Buyer!
640 Watchers70.7K Page Views266 Deviations

Amazing Artists (Streetfair's raffle)
|11 min read|by MoscoMoon
21
4
Turik Devotum Ignalis Kaserix Family Tree
|4 min read|by MoscoMoon
90
9
Points to Spend
|9 min read|by MoscoMoon
12
6
CLOSED
|4 min read|by MoscoMoon
10
3
'Anime Wolves'
|7 min read|by MoscoMoon
115
15

Featured

Amazing Artists (Streetfair's raffle)
Streetfair's 1,000 Watcher Raffle *Streetfair (https://www.deviantart.com/streetfair) is having a raffle to celebrate hitting 1,000 watchers! 1000!!!!!!! That's an AMAZING number!!! But the amazing person that they are didn't want to hog the glory to themselves, they want me to feature some other amazing talented artists that I've gone and followed and you guys should check them out too! Here they are: - This amazing piece is done by the wonderful Shadow-D-Husky it reminds me a lot of a Balto like style and I love the whole sticker aspect to this picture! How cheeky is that pose? HAHAHA - Can we just talk about the lighting in this amazing piece by the talented HoneyLov
21
4
Turik Devotum Ignalis Kaserix Family Tree
Turik Devotum Ignalis Kaserix Family Tree Hey all! So ever since I left FH I've noticed that Turiks family tree has grown... almost out of control! HAHAHA So I need everyones help to track down all the names and pictures to build a massive family tree =D Why Bother Helping?Well, any pups your character has or your siblings characters etc can come back to the tree that will be posted and see who their ancestors were. Who knows maybe this line will extend out of FH onto other websites and continue for years and years and they will never know the history of the fact they were related to YOU and me. So lets help out anyone wanting to learn ab
90
9
Points to Spend
Points To Spend (CLOSED) Hey all, I've got around 4,000 points at the moment and I'm really looking for some artwork to spend this on. I'm particularly in the market for MLP artists because I don't have enough artwork of Pixie Star and Mr Wright. However I am willing to spend some points on some wolf art if I see something in particular I like! I'm really fussy about the style my characters are drawn in so please do not be offended if I say no, it just means that I can't see your art style suiting one of my characters. If you're looking to make a few points then post your artwork down below (along with prices) or link me below to your comm
12
6
CLOSED
CLOSED I am looking for some people to help with creating adoptable Lethans! You'll be made an admin of the group and we'll discuss the creation of Lethans (how many etc) and the cut will go 40/60 where you will receive 60% of the points made from each adoptable and the other 40% will go to me and the group to help pay for line arts and commissions. If you're interested please go here to apply: %LethanWolves (https://www.deviantart.com/lethanwolves)
10
3
'Anime Wolves'
'Anime wolves' stolen artwork for commercial gain So this is a trend that's come to my attention through SEVERAL journals by artists whose art has been stolen without their permission and used. This affects not only the artist but also the character owners if that artist has done art for them on a commission. Both the artist and commissioner (character owner(s)) should be asked for permission to use the art before it can be used. This wouldn't be too big an issue except NO credit is given, no links provided and these people are making MONEY through the google adsense option. Where can you find these videos? Just search 'anime wolves' into
115
15