The father of the pups has asked me to help advertise them so if you're interested and you have a FERAL HEART account please send me a note!
Here is a message from your mother, please READ before you apply, her rules are LAW.
'Myself, Aurelio and a few others made these designs, so designs to their rightful owner.
1. Being active is a must. Active. Myself and Aurelio are active and therefore I'd expect those playing the pups to be active too. You won't be given the preset for your character until you have proven you're active. If you fail to be active then the design and character WILL be claimed back and given to someone else. The only acception to having a preset before proving you're active is if yourself, or another, makes it for you.
2. I don't want those playing the pups instantly killing them off or injuring them. This is a massive no. If you can, try to prevent your character from being injured or dying.
3. Being realistic is also important. I'd like those playing the pups to develop their character before thinking of getting a mate and starting your own family. Though, you aren't able to have a mate or think of them until your character is of 3 years of age.
4. Timezones must be around GMT [myself], central standard [Aurelio] or have similar times, since I'll be the only active parent in game, I want my pups to be on when I am.
5. You can freely pick the design and name/gender of your pup, nothing has been decided for you. However, the Yevka look-a-like has a set gender and name - this is non-negotiable.
6. None of the designs will be changed on request, and will be how they are in the designs, unless myself and Aurelio agree any changes can be made.
7. The linearts belong to the Benevolent pack so they must not be used and the designs must not be taken either!
If the rules aren't followed then the pup will be taken off of you.
Want to be a pup but aren't a member?
1. If you aren't in the pack yet or are new to us and want to be a pup, go here and make and make an application which will then be looked over by a member of staff.'
However, to prevent a full litter of females, the two remaining spots must be male.
Too bad I don't have a lot of time to get on and even if I did it'd be only be like 2-3 days in the week ;3; *le sigh* I shall admire from afar!~