What a year 2012 has been! My first full year out of school, but I took two courses in Photoshop, had my first internship, and I think life in general has been teaching me a lot-- both good and bad. I went to fewer conventions than I did in 2012, but that was always the plan. I pretty much stuck to my projected schedule from last year, apart from throwing in a day at MangaNEXT which was only about a half hour from my house. I'm sad there won't be a MangaNEXT this year, actually. While it was a very small convention, I got to see friends I don't often get to spend time with and I made some new and wonderful friends (HI DARLENE! HI ROSS!) plus
Comment on this journal entry and I'll reply with:
1. What I learned when I took a look at your DA page.
2. With what color I remember you.
3. What is the first memory of you.
4. With which animal I remember you.
5. Something I'm going to ask you.
6. Which of your creations is my favorite.
7. My nickname for you.
8. The thing I like about your art.
9. that I challenge you to put this in your journal.
Challenged by ~MindFall (https://www.deviantart.com/mindfall)
I was tagged by ~Tohma2004 (https://www.deviantart.com/tohma2004)!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1) What is your main reason for cosplaying/being a photographer?
I have loved taking pictures si