Hey everyone! I am holding a little fun Star Wars Battlefront II Giveaway Contest!
The rules are simple!
1. To enter, you must submit to me a link to either your Furaffinity or DeviantArt page with either a submission of a Star Wars Fanfiction (guaranteed a chance to win), or a drawing with Star Wars as a theme
2. you must enter before December 2nd or it'll be too late
3. The fanfic must take place during the Galactic Civil War period (Legend and current lore accepted)
4. must be original work (plagirism will not be accepted!)
5. Must have an Origins ID and the Origins application on their computer if they want the reward
The 1st place
Somewhere near the European Dead Zone (EDZ), shortly after the successful strike against the Black Garden
Come on, come on…my Guardian must be here…simply must! I can’t even count how many cycles it has been since I was activated for my task of finding a fallen being worthy of accepting the Light I carry by the Traveler, an omnipotent sphere of mysterious origins that even I don’t seem to understand. But I know my purpose, and I must find my Guardian! Whether it be an Exo, a race of humanoid war machines, the Awoken, mysterious humanoids born of the Reef, or a Human, the first sentients to come in contact wi
Mandalore, 3965 BBY, 3 months before the Battle of Vanquo
War was finally here, and it called for Mira now as she held her father’s, now her own, helmet within her hands. She studied it carefully as she awaited her squad to be called upon to load upon the transport. The steady rumbles and booms of ships lifting and departing the area rampant, almost deafening.
A loud voice ordered something inaudible from a speaker, but apparently it was enough to be understood by the fully armored man next to her, her fellow s