Fri Jul 3, 2009, 9:45 AM
I thought it was about time that I changed the poem on my journal so here is a new one.
Relax, Enjoy, Be Merry!
If I were given the choice, I would
get rid of ought and must and should.
Such words would go in the rubbish bin
along with guilt and blame and sin.
We only need to love each other
and treat our neighbour as our brother.
All other dos and donts dont matter;
theyre just a lot of idle chatter.
Weve only one life as far as we know,
so lets enjoy it before we go.
- Listening to: Ishtar - La voix d'Alabina
- Reading: Three Men in a Boat (again)
- Watching: the world go by
- Playing: crib
- Eating: Yorkshire Pudding
- Drinking: suwa (at least I wish I were)