UPDATE: The Winners !
Please join us in congratulating the winners of our DeviantArt Academy Scavenger Hunt!
Also, a special THANK YOU from our team to SmolSalty for creating our Graduation Fella mascot for this contest!
Thank you to everyone that participated, it was a lot of fun for us
Welcome to DeviantArt Academy!
Let me introduce myself! My name is Danielle and I am your dedicated Guidance Counselor. It seems we have come to the end of your high school experience -- Senior year! I have come to see you all as my children and as such I will miss you but I know you're about to embark onto bigger things. That said, we still have something special to experience together -- Prom! This year's prom is themed around success, growing up and achieving the important milestone that is graduation.
We just have one little problem....and I am going to need your help solving it!
Fella, our dedicated school mascot has disappeared! It seems a rival school may have cut him into little pieces and hidden him throughout our very own school grounds! Obviously, we cannot have a prom without our beloved mascot pieced back together and ready to celebrate with us....please, oh please, will you help us?
How it works
Some of the beloved staff of DeviantArt Academy went undercover, as spies, to find key clues as to where Fella's bits and pieces had been hidden! You'll need to search school grounds and school staff to find these clues that will lead you to Fella's discarded parts. Forgotten the layout of the school and who are staff are? Fear not, we have this handy list for you:
The Principal's Office
The Assistant Principal
The Guidance Counselor
The Art Teacher
The Science Teacher
The School Nurse
The School Psychologist
The Lunch Lady
What to do
Go to each profile page listed above. The staff members or school ground locations will have a clue hidden on their page telling you where you will find a piece of Fella. Oftentimes, the clue will involve solving a puzzle or a riddle of sorts. Keep going until you find every broken piece of Fella so that you can put him back together in time for Prom!
Careful, though, Fella's pieces could be hidden ANYWHERE on DeviantArt so you will need to very carefully analyze and understand each clue you find on school staff or school grounds!
You have until August 7th at 11:59 PM PST (Los Angeles) to find all of Fella's pieces and assemble him back together. Once you've done that, send the image of Fella whole again to our Principal!
- Work alone. The 3 first participants to send Fella put back together to the Principal will be the winners -- you don't want to risk not making it into that top 3 by helping other people.
- You may NOT note any of the other school staff or school grounds to ask them where their clue or puzzle (Fella) piece is.
- You may only come to me (Moonbeam13) for more hints and tips. But you can only ask me ONE question per day (so 3 questions TOTAL), otherwise, you're off to detention!
- Turn in the image of Fella assembled back together to The Principal by August 7th by 11:59 PM PST (Los Angeles).
- So to recap - The only 2 people you should ever note for this game are either me (the guidance counselor) if you are in dire need for help and the Principal, once you have completed the game and can turn in our Fella that has been put back together.
- Again, seriously, don't send notes to people. They won't answer anyways
Now you might be wondering why on earth you'd put in so much time and effort to find and save our dear mascot Fella...well beyond saving the day and helping DeviantArt Academy's Prom go forward...I will also be awarding 2,000 points and a 6-month premium membership each to the 3 first people to send a fixed Fella to the Principal!
Lost and confused?
As I've already mentioned, if you find yourself dazed and confused walking through these high school hallways, fear not, the guidance counselor's door is always open. BUT, like I said, I have quite a busy schedule planning Prom and all the rest of our graduation shenanigans. You'll need to be patient, and might I add that if you bombard me with questions, I might just send you to detention, where I hear few souls have ventured out of in the past ten years or so, but seriously, you get to ask me 1 question per day kids.
Keep an eye out for chat and forum games on the 7th of August for chances to win extra prizes and have some extra high school fun!
Skin by Dan Leveille