W E L C O M E ~ T O ~ T H E . . .
TRADITIONAL | BLACKPAPER | DIGITAL | MIXED MEDIA | PHOTOGRAPHY | MOONRELATED BEINGS | FANART | LINEART | CRAFTED | STAMPS | LITERATURE | 3D | RESOURCES
You're addicted to the moon since your childhood and searching for inspiring moon-artworks?
You enjoy moonnights and feel powered by fullmoon?
You just love the moon and its mysterious beauty?
Then you are just in the right place!
Our Moon-Magic-Club is collecting all kinds of moon works and you are cordially invited to join us to enrich our Gallery with your beautiful and magical moon-works. ♥
S U B M I S S I O N ~ R U L E S
We accept only works that have to do with the moon
- That means: We should see the moon in your picture -> The moon itself or as symbol. The moon does not have to be the main focus to be accepted. (But it also shouldn't be too small, that means it is not enough to indicate it sparsely)
- Five works per week!
We accept also Moon-Literature/Poetry
- In this case the main focus should be the moon, it's not enough just to mention the moon in your poem/story! (This also includes comics)
Please submit to the correct folder
- Feel free to ask us if you are unsure, or take a look into the folders for examples. (You have also the option to suggest your works to the "Unsure where to put this"-Folder. We will sort your works to the correct folder later. Please use this folder ONLY if you're really unsure, not just because you are too lazy.)
We do not accept artworks that
- breaks the deviantArt-rules
- Porn and any form of blatant sexual innuendo
- Unfinished works (no WIPs)
- Stolen works, work used that is not your own. (Also no dollmaker pictures)
- Photomanipulation without credit to the stocks used
- Works with bad quality (like poorly taken photos from your works, crinkled paper..)
If you decide to join our group - you are automatically accepting these rules.
Current active Admins:
Gewalgon and Raveruna