(Bear with me y'all, I'm going to be revamping all of my commission information!)
This is not mandatory to read technically if you commission me but you like... probably should? LOL
Here are things to keep in mind when commissioning me!
- I have the right to refuse any commission yada yada... (I've never refused a commission before so dont worry lol)
- I will not start your commission until you send the payment, I promise I would never rip you off, please dont be afraid! If you need a different payment plan dont be afraid to tell me!
- Your commission should not take more than a week to complete, unless I start taking really complex commission orders, which I don't right now. If it has been a week and your commission is not done, it will take priority over all other art pieces! (If there is a life emergency or anything else that could be impeding your commission process I will be sure to let you know!)
- I always keep track of every commission I have, and update the progress every time I close my art program! Sometimes I forget, but its very rarely, you can find the progress of your commission right here! (This is also posted on my front page and ANY commissions journal I make)
- I will post other things like other commissions, personal art, etc. while working on your commission as well, please dont be deterred by this, I promise I would never forget about your commission, I work on all of them consistently!
- If you order a commission from me and are unhappy with the final product, please tell me! I am more than happy to make adjustments for you.
- If you order a custom from me and are unhappy with the final product I am totally willing to do a refund, but be aware you will no longer have rights to the character and I will sell them to someone else!
I'll update this if I think of anything else! Please do not be afraid to ask questions!