Hey everybody! I'm new to Deviantart. This is my first time here. Anyway, I love the artwork and the short stories. I'm a young adult so I will try to like your artwork and leave a comment at the same time. I used to take art classes when I was in high school and in college and it was a lot of fun. Even though some of your artworks are mature, I will try to enjoy it. So, leave a comment and wish me good luck on Deviantart and I will try to post up some artwork I did in school.
1. I don't watched American Dad, but I use to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch when I was young but my favorite character is Sabrina because of her wicked spells. I don't watch ducktales at all so I don't like that show.
2. I don't know. Like I said , i don't watch ducktales at all.
3. Yes, I did watched Toon Disney when I was young. I think it was back in 1998 when I was 4 or 5 years old that time. My favorite show was House of Mouse and my favorite character was Mickey Mouse because he is the star of the show and always greet his guests with some cartoons and his grand entrances to the stage.
4. I don't see the list, but if you do then my guess would be Star Butterfly that I would like to hang out because I want to know about Mewni and her history so I can tell her Earth's history and some of it's ships that were floating palaces that mankind had built so Star could get interested.
5. Again, I don't see the list, but if you do then my guess would be Bessie Higgenbottom from the Mighty B! because she talked backwards crazy and it sounded good. Even though I don't talk backwards, it would be kind of awkward and weird to say it.