1K Comments38K Views
Status: Closed for a bit
5 commissions pending
Information & Rules (PLEASE READ!):
- You can ask for more than one character in the same scene. Price is per-character.
- Adding animation cycle: 15$
- Reposing of previous commission 15$
- Alternate camera mode (still, half-turning) +15$
- Alternate textures (different clothes or colors) +15$
- If you *really* like my work, any extra tip is welcome
- Every commission gives you a feature on my profile queue widget until your character is done!
- Queue can be checked on this journal
- All commission types share the same queue
- For points commissions don't directly donate, I'll create a commision widget just for you: please use it!
- Please don't send me reference pics with penises. I don't need to know how is your character's penis.
- I reserve the right to upload these anywhere as some sort of portfolio. I'll not claim the character design is my own.
- Commissions now come with a signature, but you can request a clean version to be uploaded too. Just send me a note once the commission is finished!
- If you want to order a large amount of characters/props for a game, animation, comic or any other kind of project, send me a note, we can discuss an alternate work route instead of clogging the commission queue, which will give you your models faster.
Frogun kickstarter in a week!
Hi! I come with exciting news! For the past six months I've working hard on my next game: Frogun! That's one of the reasons I've been less active here lately. You can see lots of gifs from development at my twitter! After lots of hard work, I can announce that next week, on June 8th, the kickstarter campaign starts! There'll be a free demo everyone can try and lots of goodies. If you'd like to support my and my work, please subscribe to the campaign. :) Thank you so very much, and thank you for being patient as I slowly finish the pending commissions.
February 21 news
Hi! How're you all? It's been a while! And there's been a lot of stuff changing lately! So that's why I'm summarizing it all in a journal. :) Latest commissions made: Now developing Frogun! After finishing up Supersonic Tank Cats, I started development of a new game! It's called Frogun and it's a platformer in which Renata must use the frog-themed grappling hook gun to traverse dangerous ruins. There's lots of screenshots, gifs (mostly gifs) and news about it on my twitter, and of course on my discord server! Please join if you want to know more before anyone else. :) Commission price change: Since the commission queue spends full more time than open, I'm raising the prices of commissions from 80USD/60USD/10USD to 100USD/70USD/15USD. That means the full-size commissions are now priced at 100USD and the chibi sized commissions are now 70USD, with added animation to either being 15USD. Of course if you're already in the queue (even if you didn't pay the slot yet) this doesn't
Supersonic Tank Cats is finished!
Hi everyone! I've got BIG news! The game I've been working on for more than three years, Supersonic Tank Cats, is out of Early Access on Steam now! And it's also on Gamejolt! It's been a long way. At some points I've been just this close to quitting. This project has made me happy, sad, angry, excited and anxious at different points. I hope you can enjoy it. You can get it here in Steam, and here in GameJolt, and it's launching with a 25% discount! Please let me know what you think, as nothing could make me happier than to chit chat about the game with you all.
Commission status (Open slots!)
Hi everyone! It's been a while since last journal! Since new DeviantArt won't allow me to notify watchers when the commission journal is updated, I'll try coming up with more updates. :) Commissions Starting with the big dish, I wanted to show you the latest commissions I've made, and to tell you that there's a bunch of open slots! You can see the commission rules, price, etc. here. Supersonic Tank Cats Development on Supersonic Tank Cats is almost finished. I've been slow lately as releasing in summer wasn't a good idea, but expect v1.0 soon! Molegato's Lowpoly Mines Always a good moment to let you know that I've opened a Discord server where we can talk about lowpoly, videogames, and anything else remotely related. You can join by clicking here. :) 2D animation? I've also been practicing a bit with 2D hand-drawn (digitally) animation. I've only made a few things, but I hope you all like it!
hey! if you're open i'd love to grab one, though i'm just checking cause your most recent comm and bio says you're open but this journal says you're closed - if you're not open then i apologise for the inconvenience <3