Spring and Summer are my two favorite seasons. Of course seasons are kind of strange now going back and forth so drastically. 55 F to 90 F in one day is rather crazy. And add that to the crazy administration we have in the US - ahhhhh SMH.
There is so much to do to make this a better world, to not loose everything and our leadership is ...well rather insane if you ask me.
1. Children should not be separated from parents as a punishment. That is wrong. That is evil.
2. We need to care for our wildlife, it is their balance that makes this world worth living in. All of the wildlife not just the ones that we think are cute. There is a pattern created to balance everything and we just do not pay attention to that important pattern. Shame on us. Whether you think it comes from your god, gods, or Nature it does not matter, keeping the pattern whole and functioning is what matters. Killing beings for the fun of it is evil.
3. Bees and poisons: poisoning the Earth poisons us as well. We need to get rid of the chemicals they are killing us and all wildlife. Putting poisons on the lawn to kill weeds - which are really more beneficial than lawn in the first place - kills bees, butterflies, fireflies. Fireflies have to live 2 years in the ground capturing bugs we do not want before they fly and mate - which is when they light up our lands at night. Who can think a green lawn is more important than fireflies? Poisoning the Earth to control it to our ideas of perfect is mistaken action and it is evil.
4. We need to care for our waters. All water is connected it is a closed system, if you dump stuff in it over there it eventually ends up over here and all the filters in the world will not make it truly clean again. Our coral reefs are essential to living on this planet and yet we wear sunscreens that poisons them. And plastic waste is killing our ocean, we are the only beings that create and dispose of plastic. Pollution for money gain is evil.
5. Our children should not be in school learning how to hide from white terrorists with guns. Controlling people by fear is evil.
There is always more. War is evil greed, Bullying is evil power grabbing, etc. We are even running out of sand in our greed to build, build, build.
So is this what the human race has come to?
Have we been taken over by our worst selves?
it sure looks like it from here and I am sad and I am angry about all of this.
I get a lot of it we did not know until now, but now we do so i ask who are you? Are you willing to be good for the planet? Are you willing to be a voice for change?
I think we can change the world together, but we cannot wait for someone else to step up because they will not.
It is the Artists who must always lead because we see the clearest. And we have the power of our Art to work with!