3 Favourites0 Comments3K Views
Skin by Reeane
Pony Plushie Commission Slots Opening in 4 weeks (July 16)
I will be opening my next round of commissions in 4 weeks' time (July 16 to 6pm July 23 NZT). There will be two slots available this round. My commission slots will remain open for 7 days. Each commission project should take approximately 3-4 weeks to complete.
How to get a commission slot:
1. Please make sure you read my commission policy in full before placing your request. You can read it here.
2. Submit a commission application through my website at www.moggymawee.com. You will receive a response in the next 72 hours.
3. After my commission slots close on 6pm NZT July 23, I will review all requests and select projects to fill my commission slots based on the following factors:
- how interesting the project is. I am more likely to choose a project I haven't plushed numerous times before
- how attractive the project is. I am more likely to choose a project that looks good!
- how friendly the commissioner is. I am much less likely to choose your project if you are rude or demanding
- how much you are willing to pay. If you offer to pay extra, I am more likely to choose your project
I have limited time to plush, so please do not be offended if I do not accept your request.
4. You will receive an email from me within 72 hours of my commission slots closing if your request has been accepted.
5. Once everything has been confirmed via email, I will send you a PayPal invoice. You must pay your invoice within 72 hours otherwise you risk losing your commission slot.
Please do not send requests by replying to this journal. You must fill out the application form on my website in order to request a commission slot/price quote.
1. All payments are made via PayPal.
2. For ponies from the show (canon/official ponies) – I require a 50% deposit before I begin. This is non-refundable. The rest of the payment is due after I finish the commission.
3. For OC ponies – I require full payment before I begin.
Thank you very much for your interest in my work. I look forward to working with some of you in the next couple of weeks.
Selling Braeburn Plush (SOLD)
Braeburn has been SOLD! Thank you for your interest!! ^^ It's been so long since I've been on DA! A lot has changed!!! :) It's with a heavy heart that I've decided to let my Braeburn plush go. I've just got too many ponies collecting dust on my shelf, and I want him to go to a better home. He is pretty much in "as new" condition - has been kept on display in a clean, dry and aerated room. No pets, no smokers. I'm looking for anything above $200USD. Please PM me with offers if you are interested to adopt him. Shipping is from New Zealand, and with the current covid situation I am only keen to ship with tracking/signature requirement. It'll probably cost more than before... due to covid; plus he's a big boy! Expect maybe $80-100USD just for shipping T_____T Thanks all! :)
Pony OC plush and design adoption!
UDPATE (31/1/19): All ponies have been adopted! Thank you! Hi guys! I've pretty much stopped plushing for the time being. I still do intend to get back to it in the future, just not now. I'm putting up three of my pony OCs for adoption along with their plushies that I made. They've only been on display so are in as-new condition. I'm really out of the loop with the pony plush scene so I'm open to price negotiations etc Just flick me a PM with your offer. Shipping is $35-50USD depending on method/speed. Payment is via Paypal only. Up for adoption (you will receive ownership of the OC and also the plush, I can send you the unwatermar
Upcoming plush plans, WIP and tsum revival!
Hi everyone! Omg! It's been way too long! And I could ramble on and on about how burnt out I was blah blah, but that's not all that interesting. I just wanted to drop a quick announcement to all the lovely people who continue to follow me despite my inactivity/wish to commission me. Thank you so much!!! <3 You guys are amazing! I've been receiving ongoing commission requests, and I just want to clarify. As of now, my commissions are still open - but ONLY for human plushies. I'm closed indefinitely for ponies. They're way too much work and to be brutally honest, I'm just not as passionate about ponies anymore. Passion really do
Ponies for sale! (Princess Luna , Golden Harvest)
Hi everyone! I'm running out of space , and I think I should let some of my ponies from my collection go since they're just sitting there looking pretty collecting dust >.< Here are the ones I made that I'm letting go: Princess Luna Plush: $400USD + $50USD for shipping (SOLD!) Golden Harvest Plush: $200USD + $40USD for shipping (SOLD!) Nurse Redheart Plush: $275USD + $40USD for shipping $180USD + $40USD for shipping - SOLD! Cheerilee Plush (one on the right): $250USD + $40USD for shipping $150USD + $40USD for shipping (SOLD!) Please message me if you're interested!