How to Join
- Somewhere above there should be a button that says "Join our Group!" just push that button and submit a request to become a member. Your request will be automatically accepted!
- You do not have to submit deviations to be a member of the group.
- Firstly. I'd like to warn you that a majority of members in this group are BL fans. Meaning they love drawing boys doing many gay things. If you really dislike gay things, you may not want to Deviant Watch this group.
- Please respect ALL members of the group.
- Anyone may suggest a Fav to the group and it will be automatically accepted. Please only fav Gundam related deviations. There is no limit to how many can be fav'd.
- Admins are not
Innovators Robots, we can make mistakes. So please don't get angry with us and please watch what you say to us. We have feelings too.
- Spamming, Rule breaking, and Rudeness are not tolerated. First offense results in a warning. Second offense results in temporary removal and block from the group. Third offense results in permanent removal and block from the group. If the situation is severe enough we may skip to the last action, so please don't make us do that!
- If you are having any problems, please note one of the admins FIRST. Do not try to resolve bad situations yourself, the are admins here for a reason, and we'd be more than happy to assist you.
- There are no rules against Explicit images OTHER than what DA does not allow. Please mark your images "MATURE" if it contains anything that may be seen as offensive.
- Please follow DA's Etiquette, Policies, and ToS. Links to these can be found at the VERY bottom of this browser.
- There is a limit of 3 deviation submissions per day to control inbox flooding.
- When submitting work, please select the CORRECT folder! It will make the lives of the admins a lot easier if you guys put an effort into submitting to the correct folder.
- But If you forget to put it in a folder OR accidentally put it in the wrong folder, don't panic! We will fix it. It isn't a big deal if you forget every now and then.
- Once per week or so the admins will update Feature Folder with new art. Members are not allowed to submit to the feature folder, but if you think your artwork or another member's artwork is feature worthy, just note the group and we will review what you show us.