I've been tagged by Keem-Toon because she's out for revenge lol. I don't think I'll tag anyone new because I just tagged a bunch of people and I don't want to be a bother
1. What is your greatest dream?
I want to be able to live in a house with a backyard in a decent neighborhood with the person I love and be working a dream, low-stress job from home that pays enough that the person I love wouldn't have to worry about money. (That sounds super vague haha)
2. Cats or dogs?
Dogs! I've had cats and I just feel a deeper connection with dogs. I'm allergic to both anyway so... </3
3. The classic question: if you had a genie and he offered to grant you three wishes, what would they be? (and how could they go horribly wrong?)
Wish 1 - I wish to be happy (I'd probably be happy during sad occasions that would make me look like a sociopath)
Wish 2 - GENIE I WISH FOR YOU TO BE FREE! (They would then tell me that this is not a Disney movie so they would just cease to exist)
Wish 3 - The genie doesn't exist anymore tho
4. Stealing the question: Do you have a role model? Can be a real person or fictional. You just have to look up to them.
Euuuuh I think maybe Princess Tiana?
I admire her work ethic and wish I had the amount of energy she had to be able to work that hard for that long!
5. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you regret never doing/achieving?
6. Immortality or immorality? Why?
I agree with Keem-Toon
here, they both suck. But I guess one just sucks for you and not others so I guess Immortality?
7. You realize that, your whole life, you've been living in the matrix. What's your next step?
I haven't seen the movies so I'll have to google it...
Ok so... I play the sims so I already think about this quite a bit. I think that theory makes a lot of sense and then I wonder if it would be possible for me to break out of this set personality type more easily. XD
My next step? I dunno, nothing I guess? It is what it is?
8. Favorite mythological/fantastical creature?
I guess anything that would make magic real but I don't know enough about mythological or fantasy-type things to think of something concrete... I dunno sorcerer?
9. A beautiful day spent traveling luscious woods or a moonlit stroll along the beach?
I like both of these but just because there would be a lot less insects, beach!
right near a beach!
10. How much do you hate answering questions, on a scale of 0 to 10?
6? It depends on the questions.
Part 2? I guess?
1. What is your favourite film(s)?
The last film I watched that I really like was The Boy and the Beast but I don't think it would be my favorite film... I really have no idea, but I tend to enjoy animated films more.
2. Do you have any phobias?
Yes, way too many.
3. Elf girls; yes or "FUCKING YES!"?
4. Witches; yes or "FUCKING YES!"?
5. Spicy food; yay or nay?
Nay. I have geographic tongue which makes them impossible for me to enjoy. Hurts too much.
6. Favourite band/genre of music?
I like different types but I think I'm drawn more to pop music.
7. Can you play any instrument(s)?
Nope. I used to play the recorder and piano as a child but that knowledge has completely escaped my brain.
8. Favourite holiday?
Christmas because I love making everything shiny and sparkly and giving gifts. I'm poor this year so I'm pretty sad that my gift-giving will be limited
9. Stealing one - What fictional world would you like to live in?
Harry Potter! I'm not a die-hard fan, but when I was younger I would pretend I was a witch and I love the idea of that world existing :3
10. Stealing one - Favourite mythological/fantastical creature?