I've started making bases. I have some already uploaded now. I get most of my original images from Google Image searches. I am not currently taking commissions or requests as I am just starting out with base making. Base making will take a while so please be patient when it comes to upcoming pieces. The way I make bases is by first, hand drawing the pose(s) of the people that will be referenced. Next, I photograph the drawing with my iPhone camera. Then, I put the image on my computer and resize it in MS Paint. After the image is sized, I begin going over the lines with the pencil tool in the skin colour of my choice. Last, I fill in the outlines and make the background all one colour.
All of my bases in my gallery will have this icon -
which means that you don't need to ask me if you can use any of the bases I make.
Rules for Using Bases:
- Please link your finished art pieces to the original bases. You can link by copying the address for your piece and pasting it into the comments section on the original base.
- No "frankendolling" please. That means, no taking one part from another base and adding it to the original base. For example don't take a leg from one base and an arm from another to complete your art.
- You can change the genders or eyes if you like.
- Feel free to change the skin colour of the people when you make your art.
- You can add any backgrounds to your art if you wish.
- Do not repost or claim any of the bases as your own. If you do use them, I would like you to credit me for the base by linking back to the base, as mentioned above.
- You do not need to ask permission to use my bases. They are free for everyone to use.
- Please do not post my bases to other websites. You can post your completed art to other websites if you want to share your art.
- I will always link the original image to the base so you can see where I got the reference.
- You can use my bases as part of a collaborative piece if you like.
- I will always "fave" your finished pieces so I can see who uses my bases.