This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Magic Advisor is a fantasy comedy with LGBT themes. Lizzy is a magic advisor helping people out with supernatural problems. Prim is a glamorous wannabe supervillain in frilly dresses who likes stealing occult objects. This comic follows their adventures. Are they just frenemies or is something more romantic developing as well…?
This comic is built up of different shorter adventures. You can jump in and start with any adventure you want. They can be read out of order. Below is an overview of all the different ones so far. The last one is still ongoing:
ADVENTURE 1: (Lizzys first assignment as a Magical Advisor)
ADVENTURE 3 : (The famous haunted and super scary doll Annabelle is staying at Lizzys house for one night. It leads both Lizzy and Prim into danger… But maybe even to new feelings towards each other? Still ongoing )
Welcome to my deviantart page! I am a writer and comic creator.
I love everything fairy tale -like. Everything whimsical and surreal. I am inspired by legends, folklore and strange and mysterious things.... I am a big nerd / geek. I especially like reading / watching science fiction, fantasy, steampunk and comics / cartoons. I also like exploring classics from different genres and anything with a focus on the psychological or philosophical. I am interested in old Hollywood and early silent films. I collect oddities from the past that speaks to my imagination. Like old letters, postcards, photos... I also collect dolls / toys. I enjoy reading nonfiction as well and exploring different subjects like history, folklore and the mystical.
Here you will find my comic Magic Advisor Its a fantasy comedy and I hope you will like it. I also post traditional art, mixed media works, poems and crafts... I like exploring short films and stop motion as well. But my main focus is Magic Advisor.
I love meeting new people. Making friends is what makes Deviantart fun. If you have a comic or art you think I would like please don't hesitate to let me know!
Favorite moviesThe Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920), City Lights (1931) Nightmare Before Christmas, National Treasure-movies, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006), Some like it hotFavorite TV showsStargate SG1, Babylon 5, Gravity falls, Daria, Star vs the forces of evil, MLPFIM, Steven Universe, Tsukikage RanFavorite bands / musical artistsTo many to say.... and I have really mixed taste. I mostly listen to gothic rock, metal, psychobilly, steampunk and dark cabaret. Old music from like the twenties until the sixties are fun too :P Favorite bookstwenty thousand leagues under the sea by Jules Verne, The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald, The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Mumin-books, Sorrows of Satan by Marie Corelli. Other InterestsAlchemy, Hermes Trismegistos, filosophy, magic, occult, mythology, conspiracie theories, ufo´s, music, writing, reading, film, marvel, cosplay, Old Hollywood, vintage, classic & pastel goth, steampunk, science fiction, collecting dolls and figures..
I made a little video for Halloween. I really did not think I would get anything up but yay! I did! It is about folklore about the Witching Hour. I want to include more stop motion animation in my more fact based videos. This is the first video trying that out.
What did you do to celebrate Halloween? I went to a horror themed amusement park and went into a ghost ship, a zombies zoone, a haunted hotel and a creepy clown house. Unfortunately I could not film inside of them but it was really cool I also went and saw the new Halloween movie. It was ok I prefer supernatural horror but Halloween is a classic and has great atmosphere. The original is kind of dated in many ways so I think this was a nice sequel that captured the good parts and the atmosphere of the original well
Since my last journal I have not felt good at all. I made a video a week ago and that was pretty much the last day I was up. I been laying in bed with horrible headaches and not able to do anything. It is so terrible because I am so inspired in my head and I want to draw Magic Advisor so much but I can´t get anything done so the little energy I have has been used for work related stuff. I really hope I will start to feel better soon and that my anemia medicin at least starts changing things around a little because I am just so sad about feeling sick and sleepy. I felt better yesterday and today so hopefully there is hope.
Next up will be the last Magic Advisor episode about the Hoodperson. After that there will be a Halloween themed one (I can´t promise it will be up for halloween though but I hope it can be despite all). Then a new longer adventure storyline will start up. I hope you will enjoy the updates once they come. I miss talking to everyone here and I been catching up on some more peoples work. I really miss you all. I been such a mess this year. I hope you guys are doing better.
This was one more update with me complaining. Sorry! If you want to hear me complain some more but also talk about two fun days I had since summer you can check out my vlog:
I will update with some sneak peaks of upcoming Magic Adviser scenes soon.
So I been sleeping for almost tree days only having the strength to be up for short periods. I think I had a cold going in the middle of my anemia but I feel better now. I been uploading the last of my mixed media artworks from my summer vacation. I really am in love with mixed media and I hope to have energy to continue with them soon. I am also slowly sketching up Magic Advisor and I am really excited for the next episode. It will continue right after Prims grand entrance and glitter attack! Also super excited for the Halloween special. It will have the whole cast hanging out in Lizzys house for a special halloween party when strange and spooky things start to happen (no it is not Ghosty LOL XD Something else... )
I got a tag from Vivyi to list 30 facts about me so I will do that.
1. My home is filled with dolls, monster and superhero figurines and different oddities of the past from flea markets. 2. I have a huge book collection and a big part of it is focused on magic and the occult. 3. I am in love with the surrealism movement and am currently obsessed with researching it. 4. My first movie star crush was Marilyn Monroe. 5. I love the Marx brothers movies. 6. I know much more about Golden age of Hollywood then about current Hollywood celebrities. 7. I run my own publishing company and I dream about one day being the got to- publisher for fantasy / scifi / magical realism in Sweden. 8. My swedish novel Transformationen is planned to be translated into english. If all goes according to plan it may be out next year!!! 9. I have rings on all my fingers at all times. 10. My favorite comic book character is Harley Quinn. 11. ....and I ship Harley and Ivy soooo much!!! 12. I am currently reading a book about the history of Slenderman. 13. I am listening to Emilie Autumn while writing this. 14. I want to get really good at stop motion animation. 15. Blythe dolls are my favorite kinds of dolls. 16. My favorite animals are elephants, owls, octopus and raccoons. 17. Lizzys face is completly based on mine but people say I look like Prim just as often as they say I look like Lizzy XD 18. I lead a poetry writing group. 19. To create stories and art is the most important thing to me. 20. Spirituality is very important to me. I am very eclectic and dont like labels but wicca is pretty close to my world view. 21. I love animals and have long inner debates weather I want a dog or not XD 22. Right now I adore purple lipstick. 23. I love horror movies! 24. And silent films! 25. And musicals! 26. When I have no energy and need to rest my brain I watch youtube and I follow over 400 people Dont watch everything they put out tho XD 27. Pink is my favorite color but I think anyone can guess that XD 28. I love everything that is unique and stands out. I like art and literature that breaks all the rules on how you "should write/create" and I am always on the look out for the strange and unusual. 29. ASMR videos are my drug. Most people I know thinks ASMR is weird LOL XD 30. My favorite time of the year is october. HALLOWEEN!!!
I see most of my friends here have done this or something similar so I will just tag all who feels inspired
I also wanted to share this video I made talking about my thought process and inspiration behind my mixed media clown artworks:
I feel like this past year I been so on and off here. I really been struggling a lot with extremely low energy level. Usually falling asleep during daytime and even though I am super inspired inside my head and filled with excitement for things I want to do and create I been so slow with actually getting them done. I been pretty mean to myself in my own head feeling like I am lazy. Then on a doctors checkup recently I found out I have Anemia. Now I realize that ever since last Christmas I have been having so many of the symptoms and it really explains why I been so exhausted and feeling down. I am getting medication now and I actually feel really happy about finding this out. Not happy to have Anemia of course but happy my lack of energy can be explained by something that can be cured. It will probably take about half a year to get back to normal but at least I am on my way there.
And here is a super cute one made by ellenseriekonst In this one Prim and Lizzy is having a baby! 🙂
Also I got tagged for "THY EXAGGERATED AND GENERALIZED JOURNAL TAG" by AzabacheSilver who was tagged by e13 who was tagged first by BoomBoomBoi and TheNessY21 (hope I got that right!) . So I will answer those questions.
- If you get tagged, you must answer these questions below.
- Make a journal, copy the rules and the questions and answer it! *I assume you can answer with lies and exaggerations and its encouraged!
- Tag me, the original person that make the game.
- Tag 10 people to answer!
- Have fun!
1. What's your real name? Magic. I changed my name legally when I turned 18.
2. How old are you? 26.
3. Your nicknames? Magic used to be my nickname before it become my actual name.
4. What food do you like? Sushi!
5. What kind of music do you listen to? Super mixed! I like Dark Cabaré, musical soundtracks, metal, gothic rock, gothabilly and old music from like the 20´s until the 60´s.
6. What's your favorite idol? My first idol as a kid (if we mean people we are fans of?) was Marilyn Monroe and I will always be in love with her
7. What program do you use for art? GIMP
8. Show your first art and your last art. This if from 2009: And this is my last upload:
9. What's your main OC's name? Lizzy Vinter
10. You single or taken? Been single for the last year. Not really looking for love right now but I am open to it if some purple haired lady in a frilly pink lolita dress where to break into my house
11. Why did you choose this username for Deviantart? MissMagicGirl has been my name on all my blogs and sites for years. It was choose by mistake for my first blog (I wanted to have a name with Magic in it but the rest was just for a test that become permanent) but it has stuck with me and now it really feels weird calling myself anything else.
12. What's your nationality? Swedish.
13. What's your favorite song as of right now? Listening a lot to this one now: [link]
Five new Magic Advisor pages are up I hope you will like them. We are almost at the end of the story about the Hoodperson. One more update to go and then a new adventure will begin for Lizzy and the others