Well, I'm just going to answer these questions, 'cause I was asked to. Well, at first I was like "I'll probably not be tagging anyone since I can't think of any good questions" but... I kinda changed my mind in the end. So, not gonna tag 11 people but that shouldn't really matter.RULES:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
No one did, so I won't either.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.QUESTIONS:1. What do you regret most in your life?
- I guess nothing at the moment - apart from trusting in the wrong people. I try not to regret anything as I believe that everything you do has a certain meaning and reason why you decided to do it. Learn from your mistakes.2. Tell me your most beautiful memory. <3 (In a few sentences, not as long as a book.)
- Probably gonna change soon, haha! Up to now, it was last year's school ball when I danced with the person I'm unrequitedly in love with :'D3. Your worst memory. 8D
- Hmm... that's a rather hard question. One of my worst memories was definitely when I found out about the true feelings and intentions of a person, who was once very close to me. I guess I began to develop a deep hate towards her, that day.4. Your favourite actor/actress at the moment? (Only one, because I'm mean.)
- ... TOO MANY. Urgh, I can't decide :'D Not easy for an indesicive person like me! Well, I'd say it's... uuuh, Eric Dane, 'cause he's the first I could think of. There are many others, too, though.5. What do you think you're gonna be/do in 20 years?
- I'll be at the end of my thirties, then... hopefully I'll have a husband
(or wife, who knows?)
at that time. I also hope I'll take the right decisions considering my joblife, etc.6. Do you like your life the way it is now?
- Apart from having way too much to do in school, being stressed everyday and regretting when I didn't study for a day... Yes, actually. There are a few problems I will soon get rid of and... well, after school, several things are going to change - hopefully taking a turn for the better.7. How do your favourite shoes look like?
- Uh, anything with highheels.8. If you could change one thing from your appearance (in a magical way ~) what would you change?
- The dark circles under my eyes. I'm fine with almost everything else but due to them I look 845124851 years old and extremely unhealthy.9. If you could choose one world (from a book, movie, game, etc.) you could live in, where would you like to live? (Not forever if you don't want. It can also be temporary.)
- Again hard to decide. I think I would choose the Naruto universe, lol. There are so many possible abilites you can acquire, that would be really nice. Or some superhero universe, like Gotham City. I'd really love to have such powers (:10. How is humanity going to die? :'D
- Probably due to nuclear warfare. Or because people keep overusing natural ressources.11. Does god exist?
- I don't believe in god, but I DO believe in destiny. There might be something that leads us in a certain direction and that's the reason for some decisions we take that in return lead us to meet people we are supposed to meet. I wouldn't say that everything
is predetermined but sometimes I can't believe that certain situations are a complete coinsidence.MY QUESTIONS:
#1 Anything that's in your mind RIGHT NOW. (Dunno, lyrics, thoughts, literally anything.)
#2 Anything you desperately wish to achieve in your life?
#3 Your favourite word? (In any language you like.)
#4 Your favourite dance? (Meaning Tango, Waltz, Quickstepp, etc.)
#5 Which name(s) would you choose for your future child(ren)?
#6 If you could be anyone or anything you wanted, what would you be? (A person, an animal, an object, etc.)
#7 Any song you could listen to for a thousand times and you will still love it?
#8 Ever been in love with an anime/comic character/actor/singer/anyone-famous-you-certainly-wouldn't-even-ever-meet and wanted to marry him/her, when you were younger?
#9 The catchiest tune you can think of! (which will haunt anyone listening to it >: B)
#10 What about a mainstream question then? - If you could posess any possible superpower, what would you choose?
#11 Aaand another one - Your OTP(s)? (:I'M TAGGING ...
Lol, I know so few people Dx