So it comes the time once more when we seek some new staff members.. I know it hasn't been very long since the last search, but people go inactive and it can't be helped I suppose. We really need some active members willing to spend a little bit on time helping out the group once in awhile. Primarily sorting deviation submissions and clearing out folders. If you feel you can take on either the role of a Co-Founder or Contributor and actually contribute to the management of this group, please apply. Only apply however if you know you can be active most of the time, at least a few times a week or daily.
Right now we only have three active staff members actually helping to sort through submissions and help. It's hard to keep up with such a big group with so few of us. Thank you to all who consider or apply.
Here are the usual responsibilities of each individual staff rank:
- Accepting and declining submissions
- Cleaning out the gallery folders; removing closed adopts, removed deviations, etc.
- Responding to group notes
- Replying to submission comments
- Making sure rules are followed in general and other staff are active and working well together.
- Communicating and keeping in touch with other staff to work together properly.
- Helping with events and contents
- Accepting/declining submissions
- Keeping an eye on the group comments and making sure no one breaks any rules in them.
- Staying in touch with other group staff; actively communicating and working together
- Potentially helping with events and contests
Do you want to be a Co-Founder or Contributor?
How long have you been interested in adoptables?
Do you make adoptables?
What other groups do you help manage?
What groups have you managed in the past?
Time frame you're normally online?
Why do you want to be staff for Mission Adopts?