Because no one asked!
(I'm bored and the art mojo isn't flowing like it should).
1) The Misfits were all born on the same alternate Earth, but, each were sent to different parallel Earths to be raised by that Earth's counterpart of their mothers, once word got out that the God/Spirits that sired them wanted to eliminate them... by devouring them!
2) Their first names come from their original mothers' maiden surnames: Rose Monroe, Imani Quinn and Astrid Bjorn.
3) The names they grew up with on their respective parallel Earths were Monroe Anthony, Quinn Damian and Bjorn Stanley, respectively, the married surnames of the counterparts to their moms who raised them in their families.
4) Bjorn, being of Nordic stock by way of his biological father, Loki, has a pathological fear of Valkyries. While, he is partially convinced that, as a demigod, he cannot die, (despite Quinn and Monroe repeatedly telling him otherwise, AND meeting the Grim Reaper), Bjorn believes deep down that due to his heritage, when and if he DOES die, a Valkyrie is destined to be involved, somehow. He also knows/fears that he is not fit for Valhalla, (the very concept of which - gorging and fighting and dying on a battlefield, over and over again for eternity - sounds more like Hell to him, than Heaven) and fears having to meet Hela and/or Jormungandr. It is because of this that, despite meeting, mixing and mingling with gods and goddesses from other pantheons, Bjorn's "personal religious beliefs" skew toward Ancient Greek 'myth', as he and his mates have tiptoed in and out of Mount Olympus, Tartarus and the Elysian Fields on several occasions. Hades himself even owes them a favor. He figures that, if worse comes to worst, because he chooses Olympian theology, his afterlife is covered.
5) Being basically a giant spider in a human form, Quinn's diet is generally liquid-centric. He practically lives off juices, milkshakes, smoothies and booze. He likes his steaks as rare as you can make them, and will often be seen sucking the juice out of fruits, vampire style. He does eat solid food, of course, but, even still, he is most partial to soups, mashed potatoes and pancakes with WAY more syrup than one should really have. Though not necessarily a big bondage fan, he's still an expert with tying knots. He enjoys sleeping in hammocks and loves high places. When he gets fidgety and just needs to keep his hands busy, he can usually be found knitting, sewing and crocheting.
6) Monroe uncle, the Raven Spirit of their original reality is also a dimension-hopper. He secretly keeps watch over the Misfits, and often guides their destinies, at the behest of the mysterious hooded figure who commands him. Whenever he has a hand in what they're doing, the trio tend to wind up in Limbo, where, once they extricate themselves, they find themselves on some alternate Earth or even another planet or plane of existence. It is there that a new adventure begins, and that adventure usually winds up putting right something that Raven (aka "Uncle Ray") himself sent awry in a previous visit to that place.
7) Bjorn, Quinn and Monroe have not one, not two, but THREE godparents, appointed by their mothers to look after them along their multiversal travels. One of them is Thalia, the oddly red-headed, pale-skinned Greek Muse of Comedy. Another is Proteus, the shapeshifting "Old Man of the Sea" whose origins are shared by both Greek and Egyptian pantheons. The third, yet to be revealed, is the same hooded figure who commands Uncle Ray.
8) The trio of trickster demigods are, due to time, space and omnidimensional travel, shapeshifting ability and demigod pedigree, older than they look. By human standards, they are each about 87 years old. By god standards, however, being less than a century old, they may as well be toddlers. They split the difference and blend in to their surroundings by appearing as men (or sometimes women) in their mid-to-late twenties.
Listening to: Johnny Cash
Watching: Loud House
Playing: Name that phantom pain.
Drinking: SO. MUCH. COFFEE.