So, here we go:
1. Which do you like better, cats or dogs?
When I was a child, I loved cat. Now I like dogs a bit more, I guess.
2. Tell me a completely random fact about yourself.
I so dislike to dance.
3. What's your favorite video game? If you don't play video games, tell me another random fact.
Hmm ... I liked Pokemon a lot when I was a child. Later I played all the Serious Sam parts. Usually, I am not a fan of violence games, but Serious Sam is just funny. And the main reason, why I liked that game: you don't shoot at people. I will never play games where I have to shoot at people. That's just sick.
4. What would you get your favorite character (from anything) for Valentine's Day? (Or just for a random gift if you don't celebrate Valentine's Day?)
One of my favourite character is Pat from my first novel "Sweven". He is sassy as hell, sexist and sometimes very brutal, ignorant and egoistic. On the other hand, he is honest, brave and would die for his loved ones.
He had a real hard time in life - his parents think he is dead. And althought he so wants to see them, he can't meet them anymore. Because with that action, he would put them in jeopardy. That's one reason why he just can live a life in loneliness - always watching his back and desperately searching for the one woman who can see behind his thick wall arosen of hate, fear, doubts and disbelief.
So, what would I give him for Valentine's Day? As a writer I would let him meet his one true love, so that he will never be lonely again. He really deserves this.
5. Which do you prefer, rain or sunshine?
I love rain! Sunshine is wonderful, too. But rain? Nothing is so peacefully and chalming like rain. I like the noise, the smell and the colors of the sky.
6. I know a lot of the internet has talked about 2016 being a bad year, but tell me what you thought was one good thing that happened/came from that year. (Can be something public/widespread or something that happened in your own life either one.)
I think, I can say, that I am happy that it's over.
7. What's a forgotten and/or underrated movie, show, game, or book that you actually quite like?
Maybe "Nothing to lose". Because it's a funny movie with some deeper meanings (like unemployment).
8. Tell me one of your favorite bands or singers that you'd recommend.
Slim Man, all hail Slim Man.
9. What's your favorite plant (could be a flower, tree, etc.)?
I love all plants, actually. But trees are very special to me - in particular the linden tree.
10. Tell me one food you love, and one food that you would be quite happy to never ever eat again in your life.
I love doughnuts filled with jam.
I once tried Sushi - it was a nightmare ...
I think, I did it.
Thank's again for the tagging!
I won't tag other people. If someone wants to use it, feel free to do it. And now I have to continue my work on "In Your Arms part II".
(Sorry for any mistakes. I am totaly aware of my bad English skills. XD)