I was afk nearly for a full year.
And I'm sorry
Seeing 24k unread messages isn't appealing.
At all.1. Am I reviving the account?
Kinda. Maybe. Have to think about it, but probably, yeah.2. What has changed?
Long story short:
3. Why I prefer analog?
- I don't really shoot that much digital anymore.
- My Instagram is alive and kicking, though.
- I bought even more analog cameras (just one tbh, a Minox 35)
- I still want to start developing film by myself.
- I TOOK UP NORWEGIAN (no, I'm not joking, but so far, Jeg snakker ikke Norsk, so vennligst do not ask me vanskelige spørsmålet) [Gee, I hope there aren't many mistakes there]
- I'm going to Sweden and Denmark with a group from my high school later this month. I'm gonna vlog it. I even made myself Casey-style Custom Shades.
- I watched nearly whole Skam (but I like the country of Norway anyway, so it's not like I'm learning a language because of a show)
- I literally did a livestream (podcast-y sort of one) a few days ago. I plan on doing it again.
No idea. But when I've gone to Wrocław earlier this year, I went through 3 rolls of film and took only like 30 digital photos. I just seem to like the organic pleasure and satisfaction.4. Follow me on Instagram. It's a straightforward manner of letting you know, but updates (and livestreams) will appear there. www.instagram.com/minulephotog…