Was tagged by ~Deadninja21 (https://www.deviantart.com/deadninja21). Never been tagged before so hopefully I do this right.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags. (Ignore this rule if you don't like being tagged)8. You MUST make a journal entry!
1. What's your favorite hobby?
2. What are your personal quirks?
I can't stand
This update is long overdue. I had expected to be further along with the Bass Cannons, but due to a recent decision to redesign the outer enclosure, it has taken far longer than expected. I will have a number of them ready in time, however it will mostly be for advertising/demonstration purposes. Magority of the sales will not take place until after the con.
Anyway, here is the new and improved Bass Cannon! Let me know what you guys think! :)
CLICK FOR CANNONS!!!
It's been a busy couple of months but in the end it's all been worth it. Today my first prototype of the portable Bass Cannon is finished and ready to see the light of day! Now I know what you are thinking person who hasn't read the title, "What is this bass cannon for?" Well I'm glad you asked! This is for BronyCon 2015!
I've been working with a few suppliers to get custom production quality enclosures made as well as mass production of these little guys. This particular prototype is of an earlier less refined design but the hardware inside is what makes this thing awesome. Plug it into any audio source, pound that big red button, and watch