This group is a sister group of and will be called home to miniatures of all types! The group is still in the process of getting up and running but we hope to get things going soon! The rules aren't as strict as Charming-Jewels, but there are still rules-
1) We only take miniatures of 1:10 scale or smaller, but there is not a definite size limit like in Charming-Jewels-which means a submission can be 6 feet tall but if it is still in the required scale, it will be accepted. We tend to prefer tiny things though.
2) As always, my groups forbid plagiarized submissions, if word reaches me that one of your submissions was stolen-either you take credit for their work altogether or steal their design, you will be removed from the group, blocked, and DeviantART will be notified.
3) Also as always, any kind of help that improves the group wellbeing will be rewarded. Anybody can become a contributor and will be chosen as one based on merit. I also have other methods of rewarding a helpful deviant.
4) Like in Charming-Jewels, contests in Miniature-Madness will take place bi-monthly and often will be held in conjunction with Charming-Jewels' contests.
Thats all for now, but the list will grow as the need arises.
5) As you can see, our Favorites folder in not shown. We feel that everyone who is featured in Miniature-Madness is like family to us-and families don't take favorites!
|More Journal Entries|