1. Post all the rules of the challenge.
2. Choose one of your characters, and post eight facts about them.
3. Tag eight other people, along with one character from each person tagged.
Character Selected: Sheila Silvers
- Sheila Silvers is one of my earliest creations, dating back circa 2003, but she would not receive her finalized name until 2005.
- Sheila's design, particularly her hair, has gone through many changes to make drawing it easier. She first had pure black hair, then it changed to silver with lavender highlights (hence her surname "Silvers"). She's currently sporting black hair with lavender highlights.
- Sheila originally had bulkier muscles but was slimmed down for various reasons. These include ease of drawing, an attempt to give her a more "motherly" vibe, and personal insecurities from when I was a teenager.
- Sheila has no living blood relatives whatsoever; Deena is an adoptive sister and Ken is her foster child.
- Sheila has a kind and bubbly personality. She may appear air-headed at times, but she's quite wise and methodical in her own right. Sheila is also brave and knows when to be serious when the moment calls for it.
- In-universe, Sheila had a one-night gig as a circus performer, acting as the troop's Strongwoman. This is where she got the lavender highlight from for her costume, which she later decided to keep.
- Sheila makes her living as a handywoman, quite skilled in plumbing, landscaping, and construction. She used these skills to modify her home to suit her needs.
- She legitimately thinks that Santa Clause is real, and often does Christmas Eve stakeouts to spot him.
Tag Choices: (Participation is voluntary and fun)
- Toonpower and Tuff
- Caractacus-Seagoon and Felipa
- Gettar82 and Pira
- Wobbleblot-Alt and Sammy
- :devBroozerPucnh: and Astrid
- Forsa-kun and Janet
- :devPictuar: and Pictchi
- BlackKusanagi and Sapphire
It should be noted that I was tagged to do this challenge before, twice, for Tsuki-Chan and Valerie. I chose not to do these mainly because (1) I don't have enough concrete facts for Tsuki-Chan and (2) I kinda dropped Valerie altogether.