INSTRUCTIONS / HELP BELOWSee Fedobar in ACTION
(attention: it is an old version. I made much improvements since that video)
- nothing - I am quite satisfied with it at the momentPlease let me know about your improvement suggestions!
UPDATED TO 1.6
- new GNOME 3.12 images (volume/wifi/power)
- new power ac status in bar (like in the new GNOME design)
- new volume indicator in popup (instead of check for updates - it must have been annoying, now its gone
UPDATED TO 1.5
- added Switcher-Shortcut when you click on "Activities" (description below
& thank you - RidKurn
- for that nice suggestion and actual help)
- icons in bar AND popup are clickable and open particular menus (only works properly in windows 7, maybe win 8 too - I don't own that...
- wifi now shows "not connected" when you are not connected
UPDATED TO 1.4
- minor battery changes
- update bar at popup
- popup closes when you click on the buttons
- some volume code cleanup (thanks & credits to smurfier
- general cleanup
UPDATED TO 1.3
- original font
- hover animations
- new system tray
- new tray popup window
- more beautiful icons
- suggestive volume indicator icon
- little battery improvements
(thx its awesome)Launchy SkinAdwaita CursorWindows 7 Skin
(Bello by kiko-knows
, thank you for that man. It is just beautiful)
Additional Programs (for your full Fedobar experience
)Switcher Start KillerLaunchyTaskbar HiderNirCmd
If you want my Switcher config, grab it HERE
. The Shortcut in my config is actually Alt+X and Fedobar uses a script with NirCmd
) to enable Switcher's switch animation. It works great! Thanks again to RidKurn
Before using the taskbar hider
, try to put the Windows taskbar at the top
of the screen and enable small icons
in the preferences.
Fedobar should work properly with several res.
I hope you like it! Have fun!