My name is Parker Mitchell but on the internet I prefer to go by Mike or MarsMatter, and I am currently studying applied computer science. I have my own science fiction universe that is the inspiration behind most of my drawings though so far it's mostly just been used for role playing purposes. Who knows, I might get around to writing a proper story about it some day.
Name: Parker "Mike" Mitchell
- Single or taken: Taken. :P
- Sex: Male.
- Birthday: August 29th, 1997.
- Sign: Virgo (I had to look it up, I hate astrology).
- Hair color: Brown, almost black.
- Eye color: Brown.
- Height: 5'11"
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Bi.
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: Generally Old Spice.
- What are you listening to right now?: The Greatest Showman soundtrack.
- Who is the last person that called you?: UndesirableParadise (https://www.deviantart.com/undesirableparadise)
This is definitely not a stolen meme. OK, you got me, it's stolen.
1. Choose some of your OCs
2. Make your OCs answer these questions
3. Tag other people
4. Add one question of your own.
I'm picking Michael Watt from my science fiction universe.
-A. How old are you?
"57, you wouldn't know form looking at me though because that anti-aging gene tweak really works wonders."
-B. Do you want a hug?
-C. Have any bad habits?
"Does creating things which people end up using to kill each other count?"
-D. Are You a virgin?
"Yep, and I fully intend on dying that way."
-E. Have any kids?
F. Favorite food or
[x] You have an OC that resembles yourself
[/] One of your OC's has your name (Most of my friends call me by a nickname and I have an OC with that name, so I guess that kinda' counts)
[ ] You have OC's that are siblings
[x] You are constantly drawing your OC's
[x] You constantly receive positive feedback about one or more of your OC's
[x] You have more than five OC's
[x] Your OC's are varied
[x] You have a main OC whom you love the most out of all your OC's
[ ] Your OC's are mostly mythical
[ ] A lot of your OC's were adoptables
[/] You have a 'bad boy' or 'bad girl' OC (I have two who are strait up e