Hello, and welcome to the first official journal entry of my profile!
To all who may be wondering, "What in the world is a Bubble Knight?", rest assured that you shall be provided a worthy explanation momentarily.
First and foremost, this journal is brought to you by this crafty little chicken who tagged me in the back as had been done so to her but a few days prior.
The name of the game is quite simple: One who is tagged shall be asked to write a journal much like this one regarding 8 interesting aspects of a character that you have created, as specified by he/she who tagged them. Aside from adhering to 4 simple rules, those who wish to create an entry of your own have absolute freedom over the content you choose to share.
The standard rules are as follows:
[1. Post these rules.]
[2. Post 8 facts about your character.]
[3. Tag 8 other characters.]
[4. Post their names along with their creators' avatar.]
As I am certain you've figured out at this point, Bubble Knight happens to be a character of my own design whom I created, but little else is known about him to all but myself. However, I feel it is time to lift the veil that has shrouded his legacy in ambiguity, thanks to a strong peck from the beak of !
1. Though his life before his devoted knighthood to the cause of Bubblery is known by none, it is rumored that he was once referred to as "Sir Elric".
2. Legend states that he cannot be defeated, but most dismiss it as a mere myth, for it originated from the ramblings of a senile old man constantly shouting, "None can defeat...the BUBBLE KNIGHT!"
3. It is widely believed that he has never removed his helmet, and countless inconsistent descriptions have been given by those claiming to have gazed upon the face of the mighty Bubble Knight.
4. Despite his namesake, the Bubble Knight has cemented his name as one heralded among the greatest heroes to ever walk the earth in service of peace, justice, and Bubblery!
5. The air of vagueness surrounding his upbringing and undying devotion to upholding benevolence and morality have not only made him an inspirational figure in the eyes of countless aspiring knights, but also the most notorious heartthrob among countless maidens throughout the land (who secretly refer to him as the undisputed champion of the realm's most eligible bachelors).
6. It is assumed that he has no remaining family, relatives, or next of kin, but he is currently accompanied by a strong young maiden whom he has taken under his wing as a Squire of Bubblery!
7. His creation was inspired by my constantly referring to Shovel Knight as Bubble Knight.
8. He is the protagonist of a retro/NES-styled game project (modeled after the original LoZ and Oracle of Ages/Seasons) I've been working on that I have dubbed "The Tale of Bubble Knight"!
[*My Tag Victims & Their Characters*]
1. n-zelda-n -- Ploef.
2. Katana-Tate -- Surely you know the answer already...... BLUEY!!!
3. RobotnikHolmes -- Mayel, the Shopkeeper.
I look forward to discovering more about your characters, and I leave you with this parting gesture......TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Happy writing, my fellow deviants!