Rules:You must post these rules.
Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
Answer the 10 questions asked by the one who tagged you.
Choose 10 people to tag (put the icons on the journal).
Make up 10 questions for the 10 you tagged.
No tag-backs. (Please. Don't.)
Make a journal entry.
Facts:1. I'm already 26 years old
2. I work as an it-specialist
3. I'm single
4. I play the drum and the drums or anything you can hit on
5. I speak German and English quite fluently. I can understand french but it's nearly impossible for me to speak it again cause I didn't use it enough...
6. I have horrible food allergies which could kill me within 15 minutes.. already nearly got killed because of them three times <_<;;
7. Currently I'm on sick leave due to overworking... I was unable to sleep for five days in a row.. getting better now..
8. Due to my allergies I got kicked out of the army
9. I like to crack my fingers. Also I can actually crack nearly every joint in my upper body except for the neck. I think cracking the neck is gross
10. Finally number 10!! I can shake my eyes extremely fast like this dude here (this is not me [link])
I got asked:
1. if u you be anyone else who would u be?
I'm actually quite happy with who I am.. Don't want to be anyone else.. Well maybe someone without these food allergies <_<;;
2. what/whose art style influenced you?
Already answered that in the last journal (in alphabetic order): catnappe143, ichan-desu and LazyTurtle did a lot to me.. also there's a girl on instagram called assidy_corncob who's traditional art is just amazing! Learned a lot about how to use copics from her.
3. do you love drawing backgrounds? if so indoors or outdoors? whynot??
Hmm.. actually nothing wrong with backgrounds just mostly am too lazy to do it XD
4. What has been a challenge for you this year? be it personal or art w/e
One big challenge was a xylophone solo I gave this spring at a concert called William Tell Overture. Here a video of it, not me playing but just that you have an idea of that thing [link]
5. If you could open up a shop what kind of shop would it be
Art supply or music shop
6. what artwork are you most unhappy with?
Many.. but they all got burned or shredded~
7. How long do you spend on a commission?
So far I had 0 commissions So yea.. cannot answer that one
8. What games do you like to play?
Number 1 is currently Final Fantasy XIV. In general the Final Fantasy series is what I like, RPG and such stuff. On my phone however I love Angry Birds.. Also Pokémon and Digimon have a big part in my gameing history.
9. Tell us an about embarassing moment
There are so many.. I did talk a lot about my music doing.. however I was not always good and once I got on stage at a big concert.. we walked into the middle of the stage, all lined up in a "drumline" and suddenly right when we wanted to start with playing my drum crashed on the ground. The strap on which it was fixed to my shoulders ripped and I can tell you, such a drum makes quite some noise if that one hits the floor...
10. Now tell us a time when you have to be a dickhead
At Music teaching when I have to tell the people what to do and to follow my rules only.. or at work when I have to teach some people how a computer works and that their tries to work actually always will be failures. Yea about that.
Now the thing is I don't really want to tag someone.. so if you read this and want to answer these questions, feel free to.. and you can also do the upper part with the rules and facts Have fun!