Hello, everyone! As much as I hate to resort to this kind of thing when I'd have liked to get more practice in first, I'm opening up for commissions! Things've been a bit tight around the house lately, and I need to find a way to pull in a bit of extra money, so this was among the things I came up with. So without further ado, let's get down to business:
- Prices are per character
- Hard copies not included (only applies to traditional media drawings)
- Payment in advance, through Paypal only. (U.S. dollars, please.)
How to Order
- Send me a note using this format:
Once I've accepted your commission, send payment via Paypal to email@example.com, making note of your dA name so that I recognize you. Please do not send any money until I have accepted your commission.Once payment has been received, I can begin working on your piece, or put you in the commission queue.Once your commission is complete, I will send you the high resolution version of it.
- Order: type of drawing and total price
- Reference: at least one reference for your character, include a brief description of pose/mood/etc to include, or anything else you think I should know
- Paypal e-mail: So that I know who you are
Prices (Starting from basic sketch)
- Bust/Chibi: $10
- Half Body: $15
- Full Body: $20
- Inked/Digital Lines: +$10
- Flat Color: +$5
(This isn't a completed work, but it gives a good idea of what each stage of drawing looks like.)
To help ensure that commissions are completed in a timely manner, I will be streaming any digital artwork that I do. This is because this is the first time I've opened up for commissions, and I believe showing progress is important to building trust with potential buyers. If for any reason you do not wish for your commission to be streamed, please make note of this in your commission request note.
...And that's all there is to it! I'll do my best to respond to requests as quickly as I can, to help keep things moving along at a reasonable pace.