You have to re-post these rules:
Each person has to share 13 things about them.
Answer the 13 questions asked to you and then invent 13 questions that the people you'll tag have to answer.
Choose 13 people to tag, if you can.
Tag-Backs Are ALLOWED.
Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things
You can't say, "Sorry, I don't do tags."
Facts about me:
1. I have an irrational fear of stairs.
2. I love strawberries and strawberry-flavored anything!
3. I have a soft spot for watching miniature cooking videos.
4. I hate unpacking.
5. I have purple hair at the moment.
6. I have lots of unpopular opinions.
7. I love big and fluffy cats.
8. As a kid, I used to eat and bite most anything.
9. I would play Smash Bros. almost religiously as a teenager, cause I wanted to beat my older brothers at something.
10. People still think I look like a teenager.
11. I impulsively buy Pusheen Cat things, so I try to stay away from places that sell Pusheen.
12. I've only met one other person that shared my first name.
13. I don't like Avocados. I'm sorry.
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
Learn any form of art medium, play a video game of sorts, attempt to cook, and hang out with my husband.
2. What cartoons have you been watching as a child?
The Powerpuff Girls, Pokemon, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and The Tick.
3. What movies are you fond of?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, Juno, Howl's Moving Castle, and Garden of Words.
3. What is your favourite musician?
I would say Kalafina or Poets of the Fall.
4. What is your favourite dish?
Potato cheese soup.
5. Do you like video games?
Yes. Currently playing Dead By Daylight and replaying Ori and the Blind Forest.
6. What color are your eyes?
7. What is your favourite dream?
The dream I had where I pummeled my jerk-of-an ex-boyfriend's face so hard, that he couldn't get plastic surgery to fix the damage.
8. Which animals do you like the most?
Cats, ravens, owls, and Sugar Gliders.
9. Do you like sweets?
10. Can you perform a backflip?
No, I wish I could.
11. Do you like comic books?
I like manga ... a lot, does that count?
12. Do you like posters?
Yes, Mr. Saitama poster encourages me to workout everyday.
13. Who would you like to come to your country?
Hm ... I'll give it some thought. I would take them to see the Appalachian mountains. :3
1. What is something you like about where you live?
2. Who do you look up to as a person?
3. Do you become inspired or jealous of people who are better than you at certain things?
4. Chicken, beef, pork, or fish?
5. What skill would you like to have?
6. What is an unpopular opinion that you have?
7. What series do you believe to be underrated?
8. If you could befriend anyone, who would you like to befriend?
9. What's a movie that you can watch over and over again without getting sick of it?
10. What would you instrument would you like to play?
11. What do you like now that you didn't like as a kid?
12. Do you think you suit your name? Would you change it?
13. Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Whoever wants to, be my guest. :3