Winter, because I live in the Southern hemisphere.
I was tagged
, and I decided to follow the rules:
1.Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2.Write 13 things about yourself.
3.Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4.Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
5.Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
6.It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
7.Tag backs are allowed.
1) These are 13 things about me
1. Ian Michelow is not my real name. My real name and surname are a secret (except for my friends online who keeps the secret alive there) because internet strategical reasons (to separate my own internet "universes" I create). Also because bad experiences with Facebook (that's why I don't have Facebook account, and I don't want to have it anymore).
2. I Loved to draw since I was a little child.
3. I live in the Western zone of Santiago, capital of Chile, South America.
4. I suffer from vertigo, even if I'm able to look below from balconies during a long time.
5. I Love soccer, boxing and sports in general, but I'm not a fanatic person. I just enjoy the show, also I don't support violence even if I like boxing shows (really)!
6. I'm a member of the LDS (Mormon) Church, currently active. Before I was a Catholic, but I don't reject the spiritual experiences back then because I always believed in God since I was very little. Also I appreciate and respect a lot all forms of spirituality from other beliefs and sources, also from history (cultures).
7. I never wanted to marry at a young age. I always gave preference to studies, hobbies and professional issues so I could develop myself to the max; so I could marry a person who is developed to the max as well.
8. I was a die-hard fan of the anime/manga "Dragon Ball Z" between 1998 and 2002.
9. I'm extremely kind and tolerant with all people, no matter religion, race, beliefs, genre, sexual orientation, etc. I always believe in true Love and service for all.
10. I Love to be barefoot/wearing sandals-flip flops all the time, except when cold weather and going to work or special events which require proper dressing (formal, sports, etc.). It makes me feel connected with Nature to the fullest.
11. Because my depressions I suffered along my life, I wanted to end my life millions of times but I'm not able to do so.
12. I like almost any kind of music. From classical/new age to electronic dance, some rock music and the amazing 80s music! The only genres I don't like are reggaeton and trap (those with suggestive, over-sexualized lyrics)
13. My biggest dream in life is to have my own family (wife and children) and enjoy them to the max, sharing the things I Love and appreciate. Also to have a garden full of all kind of flowers, plants, trees and to care all them.Now the tag I received from :
1. Do you tend to make typos when you're typing?
Yes, because today's notebook/PC keyboards have the keys so close each other. It's really hard for me, sometimes, to type so clean during a long time while using it. With more wide keyboards featuring more separated keys, it's easier.
2. Would you rather have wings or a mermaid tail?
Kinda "fairy" wings but with a bit more male looks than usual fairy ones. More or less like birds. Actually, I always thought about flying without wings like some anime/manga characters (like those from DBZ I enjoyed since my 20s).
3. Is there anything you get easily grossed out by?
Negative people (mainly the ones who likes to ask anything with the intention to polemize and make oneself to feel guilty because any reason), over-sexualization of everything in today's world, and everything evil and destructive. About all that (except the first two reasons), more than grossed out, I really feel sad.
4. Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Cakes! Hopefully made with chocolate and/or "dulce de leche" (manjar)!
5. Can you tell me a good joke?
In English is a bit difficult for me, but here I go trying: Why did the math book commited suicide? Because it has too many "problems".
6. Would you consider yourself nostalgic about your childhood?
Very little. I'm really nostalgic about my teen years instead. Even if I consider my childhood very happy. But I miss particular scenes and facts from childhood, for example, my Love for trains and watching my passed away Mom's hands knitting beautiful clothes both for summer and winter.
7. Do the "llamas" here matter to you or do you not care about getting them?
I Love them! They're so funny!
8. Do you like to take photos?
From time to time, yes. Now that I have a really better camera in my cellphone...
9. Do you ever eat dessert after lunch and/or dinner?
10. What kinds of activities do you do in the summertime?
Go to the gym with my nephew, sharing with my friends, browsing the internet, sharing with my family, enjoy Nature, drawing and playing some guitar and doing more or less the same things I do in my spare times when not in summertime. The thing I really like the most in summertime is enjoying Nature surrounding me everywhere (well, since springtime).
11. Do you know of any good and fun mobile/smartphone games/apps for me to download?
Super Mario Run, if you really like Mario stuff, hee hee.
I recommend simple, easy games so anyone can enjoy games the most and saving spare time for other cool things at the same time.
12. Would you mind if I tagged you again to answer more questions?
I don't mind!!! I like to receive feedback from you all, my amazing friends here! ^^
13. Do you prefer your coffee and tea hot or iced?
I don't drink either. I prefer iced, fresh fruity beverages (yay!). ^^Now my own questions:1. What's the thing you like the most from other people in general?
2. What's the main inspiration you have for doing art?
3. Are you a night or a day person?
4. What's your favorite hobby?
5. What's your opinion about today's technology and the way it's changing our lives?
6. What's your ideal world where you would be very happy to live in forever?
7. Is there a musical genre/style you don't like?
8. What was(were) your favorite subject(s) at school/high school to study?
9. Is there a real person in life/history you admire the most (male or female)?
10. Do you believe in true "social justice"? And if you do, what's your own vision of that? (explain)
11. What's your favorite outfit/clothing you like to wear the most?
12. Is there anything you really dislike?
13. Is there anything you really Love?
Yay! Now it's time to tag 13 people. Please answer the 13 questions above
. It's not mandatory to reply, and if you dare to join, take all the time you need!:
(if you are not in the list and want to join, go ahead!)