If you're interested in obtaining a code, just leave an offer on this journal entry. If you're here from Toyhouse-Wishes, and if you're on their waiting list, please tell them you've obtained a code if you get one from me. This way they don't waste their time and yours.
- Your account must be 3 months or older.
- Accounts with the default avatar will not be given codes. This is because they tend to be inactive or secondary accounts.
- I will only respond to people who leave offers.
- One code per person only. Do not ask for codes for your friends. It is strictly one per person to make sure I have codes available.
- Hidden comments are harmless, I promise. Sometimes people already have a code and other times I'm hiding my own comments.
Please keep in mind I'm not looking for an art slave. Please only offer what you're willing to give and what you're comfortable with! I don't want to make anyone feel pressured or stressed over this.
I AM ONLY HOLDING CODES FOR A WEEK PER PERSON.
I've held them for people sometimes and never heard back which prevented me from giving the codes to people who really want one.
If you need more than a week to finish your art, just let me know and I'll extend it. BUT I will only extend it if you communicate that you need more time. If you don't, the code goes back up for grabs after one week has passed.
Due to people responding to their own comments, I miss peoples' notifying comments. Please tell me when you finish your art in a new comment, send me a note or respond to my original reply. dA does NOT notify me if you respond to your own comments! I recommend posting your image to dA and tagging my username in it with :dev*metroid-tamer: (minus the *). That way it will notify me without you having to leave a new reply/comment/note. I DO NOT CHECK THE COMMENTS DIRECTLY. I DO ALL RESPONSES FROM MY MESSAGE CENTER, NOT DIRECTLY ON THE JOURNAL.
I'm looking for/willing to accept:
- Art of my OCs (Preferred)
- Trades (IE: A character for a code)
If you offer an adoptable, I'm highly interested in the following:
- Sci-Fi Themed
- Fantasy Themed
- Zelda Character Designs
- Steven Universe Gems
- Animals (Feral)*
* = I'm sort of picky about these. I prefer simple patterns/designs with more realistic colors. However, as long as colors aren't neon bright they should be okay.
I am NOT looking for:
- Closed Species
- Custom Species (Of others' design.)