- You must be a fan of the Tales series. Any game or all of them; Doesn't matter. Just be respectful of the games other members like.
- You don't have to create stuff for the group but any fanart, fan-fictions or graphics would be appreciated.
- Just click the "Join our Group" button and you're in.
- The work you submit yourself must be your own. Art theft won't be tolerated. If you are submitting something you have colored that is fine but you must have the original artists permission.
*NEW* Submissions by members to Featured is not allowed. And the limit for submitting is three deviations per folder per day.
- Please try and make sure the work you are submitting is the best you are capable of. I know we all have different skill levels but lately some stuff has been getting submitted that we feel isn't the best you could do. Black/white and sketch images are okay as long as they are finished work. No "works in progress" should be submitted. But please submit it when it is finished. :3 If you have any questions about this rule feel free to note me.
- Try not to submit pictures that are overly..."mature".
- Keep in mind everyone has a favorite pairing. There are too many combos for me to give every couple their own folders so if you see a pairing you don't like just ignore it. Nobody likes pairing wars.
- To submit work select "contribute art" anywhere in the Group's page and choose the correct folder for the deviation you wish to submit. Choose the thing you want to share and submit. I'll check the folders on a regular basis to check for pieces submitted without permission or stolen deviations. You will get one warning for this.
- Folders are sort of self-explanatory; Most games have their own folders. Abyss, Vesperia, Eternia and Symphonia ect. Any others go into the Other Tales Series folder. For deviation with characters from multiple tales games, characters from any other games or in cosplay from another game go in the Crossover folder. Cosplay has a folder to itself, even if you are cosplaying Yuri the deviation will go in the Cosplay folder not Vesperia. OC content has a folder as well. If you have questions just ask.
- For contributors; If you run across a deviation you love and want to add, select add to group on the deviations page and a request for permission to add it to our gallery will be sent to the deviant.