MINIM VS a light in the dark sky...
Support for (1703,1709,1803, 1809)
Update 3.1: Fixed Menu Text
Update 3.0: Rework to make it more confortable for eyes
- To pick your titlebar color: Right Click on Desktop > Customize > Color > Select the one you want and make sure "Emphasis color in titlebars" is active
- If you have StartisBack you can have colored taskbar (make sure "Emphasis color in titlebars" is active for highlight taskbar
- To patch Creators Update (Remember to make a system restore point just in case) you just need to patch the system files with www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_…
- Put the files in Windows/Resources/Themes and apply from Windows Personalize
- To change folders in the leftside pannel you need to use winaero tweaker: winaero.com/comment.php?commen…
- To remove ribbon: www.msfn.org/board/topic/17037…
- If you get the task panel at bottom, Press Alt+Shift+P to hide it
- The icons and to remove some icons in the address bar you need to use this two things from Niivu (original of Jamie aka Neiio (rip))
The icon is not visible, but I think just partially hidden. Some icons "stick out" a bit into the address bar, and it doesn't look good.
I've tried oldNewExplorer to remove the ribbon, but it shows the command bar when I only want it to remove the ribbon and up button... how do I fix this?