1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Had a real life. Yes. I had fun after so very long.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I usually don't make resolutions, so practically there's nothing to keep. I don't think I'll make any for 2012.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
The Netherlands. Amsterdam is amazing. I'm in love with this city.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Peace. But I doubt I will have any.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon y
I was tagged by ~GuenVanHelsing (https://www.deviantart.com/guenvanhelsing) :love:
1.What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
Metal goes for the music I listen to and Valkyrie is because I love the Norse mythology. Quite obvious.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I was intoVan Helsing, but I've quite fandom-obsession for some time now. I guess I'm growing up (finally).
3. How many watchers do you have now?
Uhh... I think about 15... Bored to check out.
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
:iconboy140495:, :iconSuliannH:, :iconkerembeyit:... and so many more!
5. Do you comment, fav, or both?
6. Do you particip
Wow, it's been over a month since my last update! And dA has changed its layout (again). Well, whatever...
I just came home this Wednesday, after an one-week absence. I went on a little trip to Thessaloniki, where I visited some old friends and met some new ones. Then I stopped for a day at my hometown, to pay my family a short visit, which they really appreciated, as it were.
I had a wonderful time, except one black spot... I lost my cell phone and my purse, which contained a little more than 100 Euros. In fact, I didn't lose them. I think they were stolen, although I can't really figure how. It's a little complicated. Anyway, thankfully I