Underwater shots can be a bit tricky to take, and this series may be best utilized as drawing reference for underwater posing. Though if you think you've got the talent to tackle photomanipping it, be my guest!
Critique NOT desired, because each time we do underwater photos we learn more and more, and I will never be able to go back to this location and re-create conditions again Certainly if you are experienced in underwater photography we are happy to hear some tips, but these are just some gopro stills we got while trying out a new set of underwater lights. I figure they'd still be helpful for those wanting pose references.
Photographer: Sean (co-owner with Raina) of Canadian Mermaids Inc
For FAQ about being a mermaid see this link: Raina Mermaid FAQ
Please read all of the usage rights information, and stock rules:
Some of our stock photos can be used for free purposes, while other purposes incur a fee
Free Non-commercial use:
Non-commercial use means you will not be making money on the image.
This means you can use it for personal drawing reference or personal photo manipulation use
Fee for Prints made from drawings or photomanips of the images:
If you’d like to sell your drawing of our content or photomanipulation of our content, please contact us for a quote. Quotes are determined on whether the image will just be sold as prints, if it will be merchandised or used in books/ album covers etc. You can purchase a higher resolution image for reference/photoshopping for a small fee.
Fee for Photo Commercial Use:
You can pay a fee that will be quoted based on market value for the project you would like the image for. This is included but not limited to book covers, magazines, children’s book use, advertisement, articles and any other commercial purposes etc.
All other uses please inquire.
1) Please copy the credits for the image from our description and paste in the description for your own use
2) Please LET US KNOW if you use our images for personal use, we’d like to promote you! We have 30,000+ followers on facebook and 17,000+ on instagram
3) Please do not modify our images to contain nudity. As our “image” is directly tied to our business, this could be a conflict of professional interest for us depending on the circumstances
4) Please do not swap a celebrity head and put it on our bodies
5) Please do not simply photoshop our tail to use on someone else unless we are directly providing tail stock.
6) Our images are not to be used to condone violence, harassment, prejudice, or hate speech.7) We maintain all legal rights over our images unless you purchase exclusive rights from us. We maintain all model/photographer release forms that can be provided for you if your purchase requires it.