1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? - Being financially stable and being surrounded by my loved ones who mean the world to me with no judgement from others for being just who I am and who we are and my daughter's/future children's happiness.
2. What is your greatest fear? Being Alone following a disaster with something happening to my children, and loved ones.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? - I forgive people to easily for bad things they've done to me. I feel like there's good in each person, and fall for that lie over and over and I need to learn not everyone has best interests for me, but only gain for themselves.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? - The fact everyone makes a competition out of everything. I've done X thing longer, better, or faster than you. Each person lives at their own pace and lifestyle that they live.
5. Which living person do you most admire? -- Tom Hiddleston. The man has gone through so much, but he's shown that the worlds fame can still prove you are human and can still be kind no matter what fame you have.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? -- Mostly helping artists by getting commissions as well as going to conventions.
7. What is your current state of mind? -- I feel uncertain. I'm told things will be fine, but in the back of my mind, sometimes I feel my current stress isn't worth the recent events that have unfolded.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Patience. Sometimes things to to happen without the wait. I feel.
9. On what occasion do you lie? When its a white lie that I feel would hurt someone if the truth came out.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My Teeth, they are crooked, and chipped and just look ugly. I hardly ever smile showing my teeth if I can help it.
11. Which living person do you most despise? -- My soon to be ex husband for how he treated me, when I tried to be the best I can be to him.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? -- When a man is open with their emotions and isn't overly macho about them.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? -- Being open, honest, and caring to others.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?-- "Long Story Short." "Flat out." "The Works"
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? - LOVES I'm making this pluarl. It's Strayokami and TravelingArrow
16. When and where were you happiest? Megaplex this past year I had Me, Strayokami , TravelingArrow and the girls were all together with each other.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? -- Professional Fursuit Making or Voice Acting.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? -- I'd listen to my brain more than my heart when it comes to peoples feelings, especially if the person/s in question are being cruel and disrespectful.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? -- So far its the community I've helped build through youtube and the furry community.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? -- A person with the understanding of how hard life can be so I can prepare from early on and be successful and less panic ridden.
21. Where would you most like to live? -- Miami Florida on the beach.
22. What is your most treasured possession? Other than my kids, my two rings on my neck given to me by TravelingArrow and Strayokami
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? -- Being fearful of everything or being to lazy to not live life to its fullest.
24. What is your favorite occupation? Voice acting.
25. What is your most marked characteristic? -- Being able to push through stressful times, even when I want to fully give up.
26. What do you most value in your friends? -- Their love and compassion for others and their ability to not judge or be disrespectful even if its something they may or may not agree with.
27. Who are your favorite writers? -- Stephen King and Anne Rice
28. Who is your hero of fiction? -- The 10th Doctor from Doctor Who.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? -- Sally Rand. She was a burlesque performer who went against all odds and found loop holes to make her life better. Even when people were pointing finger saying she was doing bad.
30. Who are your heroes in real life? - Honestly, Traveling Arrow, Stray Okami, my cousin Matt and my two daughters: Emma and Megan.
31. What are your favorite names? Lilo, Kiara, Jareth, Xvaviar, Adaline
32. What is it that you most dislike? -- Deadbeat parents who put their own lives in front of their kids, and blame others for their problems that they have caused and know very well they have done wrong.
33. What is your greatest regret? -- Not Meeting Traveling Arrow and Stray Okami before my Ex. My life would have been much easier.
34. How would you like to die? -- Old age surrounded by my loved ones holding my hands as I pass.
35. What is your motto? -- "Don't use excuses for the things you know you can change. Don't blame others for your problem, take responsibility, show love, show kindness, and above all else, be you."
I tag: TravelingArrow Strayokami and anyone else who wants to play.