Current Residence: Sofia, Bulgaria
Currently taking commissions.
I was tagged by to post 8 facts about the guy on this picture www.deviantart.com/memymine/ar…
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 random facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other creators.
4. Post their OC's name along with their creators name/avatar.
1. He’s from a culture separated from modern-day Earth by thousands of years and yet by improbable linguistic and archaeological circumstances (local jargon evolving from coded speech based on forgotten words from smuggled ancient texts found in excavated tomes at a library in a sunken millennia-old station on Europa) he has a name that sounds exactly like “François Hardi”.
2. Apart from knowing a bit of said codes, he speaks and writes fluently in two languages, and is well-known for his way with words and persuasion. However when it comes to writing, the bird is a surprisingly creative wordsmith that can infuse text with subtle meaning.
3. (suggested by spiritimmortal) All the places he hides weapons on his person? Not that many, just the hair and poison rings if they’re appropriate for the dresscode and he needs more backup plans. Not counting the times he’s smuggled proper weapons and vicious beasts in various containers and used them later, or how he hides that he’s wearing armor.
4. (suggested by spiritimmortal) Food? Not recognizable as modern species of animal and plant but the very fact that he’s used to eating food that isn’t processed beyond recognition is notable. Shall I even say, privileged.
5. Related to the previous point, he doesn’t blend in very well in certain social environments and has to make an extra effort to not be conspicuous. So far he’s managed to evade too many questions, regarding this conspicuousness of his , by making up a double deception about who he is and what he’s doing there and actually being so overt that people don’t suspect him because it’d be too obvious.
6. He’s known for remaining calm and composed in times of crisis. In fact he seems so reassuring that sometimes when he makes a threat, it takes people too long to process it.
7. (suggested by spiritimmortal) Pets? The closest thing is his bird, although she quietly considers the opposite to be true, and that she’s had one of his great-grandfathers before him. Not many people have seen her in person, so the common knowledge about her is that she’s a talking bird of some description and that nobody’s sure whether he’s had her from before they knew him. Actually, she appeared quite recently, has an affinity to precious gems and metals, and has some connection to a family heirloom he’s been keeping. His memory of acquiring this trinket is somewhat fuzzy, by all accounts it should’ve gone to a different descendant.
8. Family crest depicts a siren holding a key.
I don’t want to bother people by pressuring them to participate, so everyone who reads this and wants to share some character info can feel free to reply to this as if I’d tagged them, a lot of my watchers have many interesting characters.
But if I have to say specific names, I tag :