So, as you may have noticed, I'm somewhat back from a spree of hiatuses. Like, I came back from one, did a thing, and then disappeared into the mist. What gives? I don't even know. Studies, commissions, losing "it". A bit of everything. So I can't even tell if I'm back back, but at the very least, I'm submitting more in these days than what I did in recent months.
Now, here's the thing... What the heck is Moski into nowadays? Long time followers may remember me from my Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale times. Others know me for drawing a lot, a lot, or indie-game related stuff. And others may have begun to follow me recently from Twitter. So, what is 'moski into nowadays?
Just like my problems, a bit of everything.
There's no real connection into what I draw. If anything, I see myself as somewhat hedonistic, maximizing pleasure. And not by drawing lewds or anything (not that I'm opposed. Just ask Jorge), but by drawing designs of characters that I really love, in order to practice to finally get into character-based commissions as opposed to Streamer based. Indies, AAA games, F2P, there's so many interesting creatures it's hard not to be a fan.
Speaking of fanboyism...
- Hyped as can be for Smash Bros Ultimate. I mean, who wouldn't? As much as I love Sony, Nintendo Switch might have become my favorite console of all time if only because of portability and the promise of Animal Crossing. A little Smash Bros here and there doesn't hurt.
- But hey, if there's something big from Sony, it's Yakuza. I mean, I played Yakuza 0 on PC, but it was for years a Sony exlusive, and it's still console exclusive... I think. But hey, if more people get to play Yakuza 0, the better. It's mindbogglingly good. Some cheap fights here and there with extremely frustrating moments, but out of a possibly 2 hours of accumulated frustration, I got 41 hours worth of top quality gaming moments. Laughter, tears, everything in between up to and including them together. Can't recommend it enough.
- Fortnite. To be honest, I suck at it. One Wild Victory Royale across 3 seasons, but can't beat free, and Save the World is my kind of grind.
- New Binding of Isaac expansion was recently announced. Isaac might as well be my favorite game of all time, so of course I'm super hyped. I even bought it again for Switch, and I'm enjoying it from the beginning once again.
- Warframe keeps evolving. The grind never ends, and I'm one with the grind.
2018 has been a very interesting year for the gaming world, and it'll still be a ride all the way into december. Here's hoping y'all plan accordingly. Getting into so many cool games can't be cheap. Cheers!