The following are my Opinions on how I feel about different types of Art Interactions based on both what I have observed and experienced. What I enjoy and what I don't enjoy about each type of interaction.
Commissions (as the artist)
- You get Money/Currency and can thus buy things now.
- 'reliability' on your name as artist/commissioner (Though it can fluctuate)
- Gets your Art/Name out there as Commissioners often post commissioned art and share your name.
- IF YOU ARE THE COMMISSIONER, your OC gets more known
- Can Cause a lot of stress (especially with a queue List 5+). please be very careful.
- There will always be someone who will call your art worthless or prices too expensive/not worth it. Ignore them, trust me. They aren't your target audience.
- Be careful of Scam Commissioners and vise versa.
- Great Freedom on Creativity
- great Advertisement as not only is your art getting out