I'm back! For real, I mean it. Apologies for not being on here much and for being really hard to get a hold of. This year has been kind of rough in many ways, and I've really been struggling creatively. I'm hopeful it'll get better, though. I'm just sort of taking things slow because I came close to burning out too many times and that's something that I really do not want to happen. I love art, I love sewing, and I want to keep enjoying what I do for as long as possible.
Okay! Now some announcements for you guys:Commissions/Custom Orders
- I have not been and will not be taking any commissions or custom orders for some time. I just can't deal with the extra stress right now, and I need the freedom to go where my inspiration takes me. You're still welcome to approach me with requests because who knows, I may randomly feel up to doing it. But please don't take it personally if I decline or you don't hear back from me. Thank you for understanding!Etsy
- I will be restocking both The Sugar Posse Shop
on Wednesday, December 19th, just in time to get some last minute gifts for your loved ones (or yourself). If all goes as planned, there will be a lot of fun things to choose from, including Dexters, slugosauruses, critter pillows, and bunicorns. Orders within the USA that are placed before 3pm EST on Thursday, December 20th, will be sent priority mail and should arrive by the 24th according to USPS. Unfortunately that's not guaranteed, for which I am sorry. The shop fill will most likely happen in the afternoon or evening. I'll make an announcement on Twitter
when I have a better idea of the time. (If you order from both shops, make a note of that in the comment field on your check out page and I'll make sure to refund you the extra shipping.) Squishable
- My ankylosaurus design is up for voting in Project Open Squish
until the 29th. Please vote if you like him! And vote on the other designs as well, there are a lot of great ones. I personally really want that frilled lizard. So cute!Patterns/Tutorials
- I don't share my patterns. If this changes, I'll let you know, but for now please don't ask. I've been meaning to put together a tutorial for a long time, but I'm really not sure when I'll get around to it. If I ever do manage to get it done, it'll be for a brand new design, not one I've posted before. Feel free to send general questions about technique, fabric, etc my way. I'm happy to help if I can.Comments/Notes
- Though I'm not able to respond to every comment, I see them all and I really appreciate that you take the time to leave them. As for the notes, I'm sorry if you've been waiting for a reply. I have so many unread ones that it's a little intimidating. I may just put them all in a folder and restart with an empty inbox, so please resend anything you still want to get answered.
As always, thank you so much for your kind words and continued support