1. I love chewing gum
2. I anything with glitter on it I want.
3. My dream job would be to be a corset model.
4. I love writing gay porn with my females.
5. I reflect everyones emotions around me, I'm a mirror with batteries.
6. I love Lee/Gaara mansex.
7. I love yogurt raisins.
8. I aspire to be a Betazoid when I grow up.
10. I adore soft pants.
11. I love girls with big boobies. (TGP and I share a trait)
12. I can cook, I love to cook, and cheese omelette's are sent from the gods.
13. I'm a heathen devil pagan, and love wearing pink toenail polish. (I had to corrupt TGP's post on that one)
14. I love silk undies.
15. I wake u
Maybe I should just go a little farther,
Into that wish, or that way,
Far a part from my loves, into the dead sun, that is as much as I can say.
Most people spend their whole lives wishing,
And I, am afraid, I am one.
A widow, a dreamer, a bitch, and a seer,
For all that I've lived, and never done.
I've never thought of myself as a strong person, just someone that tries their best. That's all, that's everything I've ever wanted, all the things I desire in life are simple.
It makes life amazingly complicated to desire simple things, because nothing in the world is ever simple. And that's a truth I've had to come to roots with, it threw itself in my face, and spit.
One of my very good friends, Jaime, died. She was in a car crash, hit from behind, her unborn baby, herself, and her boyfriend all died.
She and I hadn't been talking, but...that didn't really matter. She was my friend and I loved her, I cared about her so much tha