Our current active locations
New York meianroleplay.deviantart.com/j…
Eleza's pup (FluffyAlbinoBacon)
Q: What is MeianRoleplay?
A: MeianRoleplay is originally Sferath's project in a story. For details, check Sferath's page.
Q: Can I join in the roleplay?
A: Yes, but only if you make effort. Ever since the Roleplaying! thread started we are going through thick and thin for keeping the roleplay interesting ( and still do to make it better ). Therefore to join the RP you have to make some effort. We can only do this far, and will not spoon-feed you with just about everything else.
Q: Which characters are allowed?
A: We ask that you use original characters only. So no fanbased characters from games, books etc.
Q: Are there rules in the RP?
A: Basically we want you to have fun creating story plots and character development with us. We do not bite. BUT, we shall NOT entertain these major peeves:
1. Random posts that are non-related with the story plot. "Hi" and "What's up?" is likely to get no replies anywhere soon.
Tip: Engage a conversation when the time is right has a higher chance of getting a reply from one of us.
Or a simple, polite question like "Hello, I like your rp. Can I join?"
2. God-modding posts. Things like 1-hit instant kill, never dying, raise from the dead, taking short cuts to places instantly and the like. We shall NOT entertain such.
3. Mind your language. We do not entertain those with chat speaking, or even constant "wtf" "idk" "ikr" "hellyah" and the sort.
4. Your inappropriate drawings. By this we mean it very seriously. If you only wanted to draw nothing else but stick figures, sticks and stones, melons, llamas, rainbows, pedo bears and emotes, I suggest you take that elsewhere.
5. Do not ever, EVER, advertise your art or your whatever suspicious links that might mislead to malicious trojans or something.
6. Please do NOT reply the RP by hitting the "Reply" button. Not only this ends up stacking the posts, but it is also agonizing to go back to older pages just to find your replied post. (members already know this, but sometimes it still happens ).
Q: Your thread is long. Can I just skip to the last page?
A: If you are new to the RP, then sorry,NO. You need to read the summary and read the player's posts for a good deal of understanding how far we have achieved.
Q: Why can't I go to the chatroom?
A: As stated in there: Only the invited may enter.
The link to the last page of 'Roleplaying!' when set on 10 comments a page, Nested, Oldest First: forum.deviantart.com/devart/dr…
General chatroom for chats or story discussion: chat.deviantart.com/chat/ChatA…
Note that only the invited may enter. If you want in, note us.