The Birth of Jack-Par (The Berter Family)NOTE: Electronians have a two months pregnancy when they activate the unit. More on Electronian "biology" is coming soon. :3
Advancer One closed shut the Encyclopedia of Electronian Names and nearly threw it on the table out of frustration. He fixed his optics on Helenia. "There isn't a single good name in this stupid book. They're all too common, nothing that really suits our son."
Helenia chuckled at her husband's reaction and observed him attentively as he sighed and stood from the chair to place the thick volume back on the shelves of their substantial home library. It was a tradition in the Berter family that fathers name their first child, so Advancer One had been all nerves for weeks.
"Why won't you give him yours? I'm sure our son would be proud to inherit such a legendary name. The Advancers of Electronia have quite a long and gloruous history."
Advancer One shook his head, sitting back at the table. "No, Helenia. There have been too many and it’s gettin
Capital SIN(anime/manga concept reveal)If there is one force that can turn a man into a monster, it's money. The power it has over our society is staggering, and our dependence on it only grows as time goes on. The worst part? The people with the most money have the most power.
As the number of competing businesses began to shrink in the year 2022, society was in danger of total dependence on singular brands for what they needed to survive. In order to prevent this, a new economic system was passed. This system became known as "The Military Economic Combat Law". The law requires that any business with sufficient funds build a M.E.C.A(Military Economic Combat Apparatus) to use for advertisement, combative, and marketing purposes. Not surprisingly, the largest businesses were capable of building the largest M.E.C.As, although it did give other businesses a chance at survival. Whether or not the M.E.C Law will continue to be beneficial remains to be seen.
Blood and Gears(teaser)It was the year 2017. After the fight between the Megabot MK III and the Kuratas, the demand for a mecha-based combat sport had skyrocketed. Almost immediately, scientists were working on a way to make this possible, and after 9 years of research and development, the first Mecha Combat Federation match was broadcasted. Soon after it aired, it became a spectacular success, allowing young, enthusiastic engineering hopefuls to dream a dream they never dared to imagine before. This became known as The Big Mecha Combat Boom.
Rolamaton's Oil-Fender Terrain - 8 OC Facts Tag
8 facts about Rolamaton citizen Oil-Fender Terrain
1. Oil-Fender is a gender-neutral Experimental** robot and uses they/them/their or nhe/nhem/nhes* pronouns. They're tolerant of misplaced pronouns if they know someone's trying and just making mistakes (unless people are doing it on purpose).
2. They were created on August 3, 2014 as an adult type of robot, but their mind and sense of wonder are quite child-like.
3. Unlike other Robocitans, Oil-Fender doesn't age up unless they undergo surgical changes.
4. Oil-Fender is a prototype and their creator wanted to build an entire series of them, to work in the oil industry.
5. Oil-Fender's last name is not their creator's -- they invented one for the registry when they joined Rolamaton on February 2nd, 2016. 'Terrain' made sense for them, as a reminder of their past and a way to start a new life as a Robocitan.
6. The reaso
|More Journal Entries|