did this one and I thought it would be kind of fun! Even though I cheated and tagged myself to talk a bit more about my two Badluck Demon mct421.deviantart.com/gallery/
misfits, and then each of them only gets four facts, and then I'm not tagging anyone at all, either! Tch.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names with the creators avatars.Sam:
- Sam's 88cm tall (2.9 feet), horns not included. He'll insist that he's actually a little bit taller than that.
- Sam really IS a High Level Demon, despite your understandable doubts. The thing is, it mostly just means he can blow stuff up, and that he has the certificate to prove it.
- Sam's goal in life is to become an Elder Demon, or possibly even a Legendary Demon. It is a very common goal in Demonland (yes, it's really called that). It means you can blow up even more stuff, and all the people lingering inbetween. Legendary Demons are super-rare and they're just ridiculously old and can brush through landscapes like a tornado.
- Sam has never actually killed any other demons, or even any small animals, shh. He's kicked a scorpion, though.Cecil:
- Cecil is somewhere around 170cm (5.6 feet) tall, which really isn't all THAT tall, I guess.
- Cecil has five siblings, and possibly more family. He doesn't see them constantly, though, since he travels a lot, and his siblings don't.
- Cecil's kind is a demonic sub-species, which probably sounds surprising, seeing that most inhabitants of Demonland all look completely different anyway.
- Cecil does not actually have bad eyesight at all (as his name secretly suggests), but he's not just wearing the goggles for the fun of it, either.UPDATE!
Badluck Demon has a justabitunlucky.deviantart.com… (dA group)
now! And I didn't make it myself!
So, check it out, haha. It was founded on Friday the 13th, which I find mighty marvellous.
Previous Entry:mct421.deviantart.com/journal/… (Genius Now! - Alan Marriott's Book on Improv)