This freaking chapter will be the death of me. After losing access to the draft for six whole months, and even when I got it back, schoolwork derailed any hope of editing. This quarter, I've been working on it during my Film Lit labs rather than paying close attention to the film. The good news is that I'm 2/3 of the way through. The bad news is that I won't be updating until probably the middle of June. I've had to rewrite major portions of the chapter to fit all the world building and research I've been doing in the last few months. I've begun to solidify my timeline, though I still have a lot of dead air between early 21 BBY (just after th
Well, folks, after a long and tenuous process, I got my laptop back from the repair guy. There was nothing he could do to save it. And all the drafts for the next couple of chapters of Star Wars: Forbidden are on that hard drive, as well as numerous other projects of mine, some Minecraft worlds, and a couple of Skyrim characters that I wanted to keep. My last hope is to get my hands on a 2.5" hard drive enclosure and make an effort to get all the files off. But that won't happen until at least a week from this coming Thursday, since that's payday and I currently don't have any money. Since the next chapter is the length of a small novel, I wo
Since it's Star Wars Day, I figured it's only fitting to upload Chapter 6 of Forbidden. Only problem is it's two thirds of the way done, sitting at ten thousand words, and still needs proofreading. And the day is half over. I have my work cut out for me, don't I?
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people, and put their icons/usernames on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged (with deviantART's new "mention" notifier, they'll know what to do).
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
1) I'm currently working on learning five languages (six, if you count Esperanto, which is on the back burner).
2) Sometimes I can draw;